Enjoy Football While You Can

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Jul 21, 2018.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Damn, missed that one completely.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Keep telling yourself that eventially you will start to believe your own bullshit. Bench player yes. Walked on at lowly USL at the age of 24 having not played football since my jurior year in high school and made the team, think you could do that? Yes was proud to be a bench player Mr Football. Even at my age you couldn't hang with me on the football field, a ski slope, a pool table are many other places. USL or ULL is a good university and how would you know since you didnt go there. Tell me why ULL is so bad? Where did you go to college Harvard? Sure sounds like it with your holier than thou smug attitude.

BTW didnt start this war was talking to Castavez you jumped in. Unlike you and others here going to back my coach until he proves he can't coach this team.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I didnt know you were a bench player, I was just yanking your chain, man. And we all hate USL for this exact reason. That inferiority complex. Even at 70.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not as serious as I sound the bluster is to get you guys to engage. Went to USL cause walking on at LSU was not in the cards for a 24 year old. This site is nothing but chain yanking its why I hangout here, love the action. Inferiority yes I know University of Slow Learners. Its all good here bro. I am 71 BTW

However my bet is that O will be successful here.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  5. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

You complete me. Lmao

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

11bbea1ef7e2bcbe82c832e5693e948e--jemaine-clement-alien-makeup.jpg