.....Emerald Green and Lemon Yellow.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Gonna be a bunch of prima donas at the high end of the team, and jealous guys at the other end. Yep, college football is done.

LSU_4_LIFE and GiantDuckFan like this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

yep, really effing sad,.. people who didn't give a shit about 140 plus years of tradition, who don't care about sports, thought NIL was a good idea, mfers

LSU_4_LIFE, shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

There's a good chance you're right. These deals will quickly replace under-the-table payments to recruits from crooked boosters, except this is now legal and out in the open. BTW, where is Mercedes Benz' biggest plant in North America? 20 miles from Tuscaloosa.

LSU_4_LIFE, APPTiger and GiantDuckFan like this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

Oregon DBs Jamal Hill, DJ James charged after three report being shot with airsoft gun
    https://www.espn.com/college-footba...s-charged-three-report-being-shot-airsoft-gun

Hill, a sophomore safety from Rex, Georgia, had two interceptions, six pass deflections and 20 tackles for Oregon in 2020, when he was an All-Pac-12 honorable mention by the league's coaches. James, a sophomore cornerback from Mobile, Alabama, appeared in all seven games for Oregon last season and had 14 tackles

:cool: dumb asses, i wouldn't be surprised if both are kicked off the team, expelled from school, banned from campus,.. what do you wanta bet, alcohol was involved

Winston1 likes this.
  5. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Don't think I'll take that bet.:)

6. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Wow, play stupid games......

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]

Oregon Ducks football star Kayvon Thibodeaux and United Airlines agree to marketing deal

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...bodeaux-enters-marketing-deal-united-airlines

Thibodeaux has quickly become one of the most visible beneficiaries to the changes in name, image and likeness rules in college football. Since NCAA rules changed at the start of July to allow athletes to profit off marketing deals, Thibodeaux has committed to deals with roughly $400,000, a source told ESPN.

Thibodeaux was named the Pac-12 Defensive Freshman of the Year in 2019 and was a first-team All-Pac-12 selection last year. He arrived at Oregon as the No. 1-ranked player in the Class of 2019. He is the No. 1-ranked prospect for the 2022 NFL draft

tzanghi likes this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I dunno duck… I’m getting a brian bosworth vibe…

9. GiantDuckFan

i don't care about him, don't care about the ducks, college sports is dead to me, the spirit has been killed.. college football had become sick, NIL has finished it off,.. i've lost that loving feeling, been pretending to still care, hoping that i was wrong, that there was some part of the college game left that i loved, but it's gone, a wonderfull history and tradition,140 years it lasted, but it is dead, RIP

NFL, still works for me,.. I thank God for MLB

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

this thread has been running for 10 years, now it seems meaningless