.....Emerald Green and Lemon Yellow.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

I just heard this shit. This shit is absolutely fucking crazy. As in you can’t make this shit up. Ridiculous...

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I'll take it,.. missed out on seeing Ohio State vs Oregon in Eugene, missed out on watching the Ducks vs the Hucking Fuskies,.. playing USC is my 2nd favorite conference matchup,.. I'll enjoy it bigly, then will much enjoy the Ducks playing in the Fiesta Bowl on January 2nd

I love watching my team

[​IMG]

EUGENE — Oregon is an underdog for the first time in 2020.

The Ducks (3-2) opened as 1-point underdogs against No. 15 USC (5-0) in the
    Pac-12 Championship game Friday at the Los Angeles Coliseum (5 p.m., FOX),
    according to VegasInsider.com. The line quickly moved to Trojans minus-3 and the over/under is 62.

USC leads the all-time series 38-21-2. However, Oregon has won five of the last seven meetings and three of the last four in L.A., including last year’s 56-24 rout.

3. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]

Oregon’s Mario Cristobal addresses rumored candidacy at Auburn

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/20...al-addresses-rumored-candidacy-at-auburn.html

“We seem to get a lot of rumors at this time of year,” Cristobal said. “This is what I can say: I can say that I haven’t been contacted, OK? I don’t know of my agent being contacted, and I talk to him every single day. I trust Phil Knight. I trust Rob Mullens. I trust our administration, and I trust people here at Oregon.

“As you guys know, we have been working on something when the pandemic first hit, and things kind of stalled and things have picked back up. I’ve always been transparent with every single one of you, and I will continue to do that. Hopefully in the next couple of days there’s more stuff to talk about as it relates to that. That in itself right there, hopefully, explained to you exactly where things are with me.”

Cristobal, who is under contract at Oregon through January 2024, and UO began working on a contract extension following last year’s Pac-12 championship and Rose Bowl championship, and those talks have resumed recently.

He was due $2.7 million in salary this season, with raises of $100,000 in each of the next three years, and took a voluntary 10% pay cut and forwent all his bonuses this year due to the pandemic

:cool: I'm guessing Cristobal's new contract at Oregon will be about, $5 million

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  4. GiantDuckFan

Pac12 Coach's salaries
    1. David Shaw, Stanford — $4,812,197
    2. Kyle Whittingham, Utah — $4,634,178
    3. Clay Helton, USC — $4,569,507
    4. Chip Kelly, UCLA — $4,300,000
    5. Herman Edwards, ASU — $3,640,000
    6. Kevin Sumlin, Arizona — fired
    7. Justin Wilcox, California — $3,276,248
    8. Karl Dorrell, Colorado — $3,040,000
    9. Jimmy Lake, Washington — $2,912,500
    10. Nick Rolovich, Washington State — $2,870,000
    11. Mario Cristobal, Oregon — $2,542,500
    12. Jonathan Smith, Oregon State — $2,288,000

[​IMG]
    Jonathan Flowe, 4-star outside linebacker, commits to Oregon Ducks
    https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiti...tside-linebacker-commits-to-oregon-ducks.html

After long talks with Coach Wilson and Coach Cristobal, I have decided that I want to play alongside my brother and will be committing to the Univ of Oregon!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
    TigerTap likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Auburn will pay him more than $5 million. Uncle Phil is going to have to sell some more shoes

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

coach will accept $5 million and be happy,.. ahh, just found this

Details of Mario Cristobal's extension with the Oregon Ducks revealed
    https://www.nbcsports.com/northwest...io-cristobals-extension-oregon-ducks-revealed

Rest easy, Ducks fans

Mario Cristobal seems committed to the University of Oregon.

The Oregon board of trustees will meet on Thursday, December 17th at 10:00 a.m. to approve the details of a contract extension for the Ducks head coach.

The terms are a 6-year, $27.3 million deal with an average base salary of $4.55 million, good for fourth in the Pac-12

8 reasons why the Oregon Ducks head coaching job is better than the Auburn Tigers
    https://www.nbcsports.com/northwest...-ducks-head-coaching-job-better-auburn-tigers

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  7. GiantDuckFan

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
    fanatic, Bengal B and TigerTap like this.
  8. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

If I pull for Oregon this weekend will Uncle Phil send me the blonde on the left? To the right of Puddles?

fanatic, Bengal B, Hou-duco and 2 others like this.
  9. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

I just gotta say, that was a piss-poor quality game tonight between USC and Oregon. Both teams. I felt like i was watchi g Fresno St, Boise St or even San Jose St. My takeaway from this game is that the Pac-12 is falling further behind the SEC, ACC and Big-10. Should be really concerning to Pac 12 peeps.

10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member