.....Emerald Green and Lemon Yellow.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

yeah, except I don't care about stuff like that

there were no fans at the stadium,.. in the 8th inning, a little helium balloon drifted onto the field and landed next to second base,.. nobody knows where it came from

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I had quit watching by then. Dodgers took a 4-1 lead and I didn't think they would allow the Giants to come back

3. GiantDuckFan

yep, giant's relievers and sloppy defense fucked it away,.. when I left, it was 6-1, I saw a video of the balloon this morning

by the way, our governor doubled down on covid,.. she ordered all bars to shut down at 10pm,.. the burgerking manager told me last night, he expects all the restaurants to do the same,.. jack in the box, drive thru, is the only place in town that's stayed open 24/7, I wonder what they'll do

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If Jack in the Box was the only place open I would know I had gone to hell. Of all the fast food burger places they are last on my list.

This morning I read where the 46 year old manager of a nearby Taco Bell had died of covid. She seemed OK but employees found her on the floor of the bathroom and she was taken to a hospital.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Its my understanding that its actual fans paying the team to have their likenesses in the seats. Read whatever you like into that.

6. GiantDuckFan

she probably just ate some of their food

every blue moon, I like jack's, chicken teriyaki rice bowl and egg rolls,.. burgers aren't good

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You would think teams in New York and LA would have some fake black celebs.

8. GiantDuckFan

yep, Mary Hart was in her usual seat, front row, right of home plate

https://twitter.com/i/status/1286496727940206594

I watch all the giant's at LA games,.. I recognize a few of those faces, Larry King isn't there, the cheap bastid

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I do like Jack's sausage biscuit. And I used to get their pancake special. 8 tiny pancakes for a dollar. It's their burgers I can't stand they used to have 2:tacos for a dollar but that's not on the m
    I wonder if the fake Jack Nicholson will be at the Lakers games in Orlando.

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

jack n box has fastfood's best chicken nuggets

chip kelly years, still paying off,.. but dude, it's University of Oregon

#AG2G Beyond blessed to receive an offer from My childhood dream school Oregon University
    https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/2020/07/tj-dudley-2022-alabama-4-star-linebacker-includes-oregon-ducks-in-top-6.html
    [​IMG]

The Oregon Ducks have 18 commitments in their 2021 recruiting class, meaning spots are becoming scarce and key remaining targets are emerging.

One of those top targets is 247Sports four-star offensive tackle Kingsley Suamataia, who recently accepted an invitation to compete in the Adidas All-American Bowl.

On Saturday evening, the 6-foot-5, 280-pound offensive lineman, out of Orem High School (Orem, Utah), announced a top seven of Arkansas, BYU, Oregon, USC, Utah, Utah State and Virginia, paying homage to his grandpa in his visual release:

[​IMG]

Bengal B likes this.