.....Emerald Green and Lemon Yellow.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Ask Alice.

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

You can get anything you want?

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    furduknfish and stevescookin like this.
  4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Wrong princess, buddy. I think this was the chick with the poison apple who pulled a Rip van Winkle.

GiantDuckFan and stevescookin like this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]

Ok, so yesterday's game really bummed me out, so much so that I've avoided talking about it,.. I think I'm ready now, motherfuckingpieceofshitlyingcocksuckingweasel, still too soon I guess,.. nah kidding,.. don't look back.

Good news actually,.. when taggart left for the Seminoles, it's known that he expected our asst. coaches to go with him. Thing is, Willies contract is too fat, and fsu's pocket's are not so deep,.. they can't match the Ducks.

Oregon DC Jim Leavitt, just signed a $1.7 mil per, four year deal with Oregon. (Aranda, nation's highest paid at $1.8). Leavitt improved our D so much, that if I had to choose between keeping him and losing the Las Vegas Bowl, well viva Jim Levitt.

other pieces of good news too,.. the Ducks are gonna turn this debacle into advantage.

[​IMG]
    Cristobal,.. Leavitt

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    Brian and ROY_LA_CA like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hey, we're all rednecks down here and we don't know our ass from a hole in the ground. Stop using such big words.

Phil Knight is 79. How deep will Oregon's pockets be when he dies?

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

I thought that was sleeping beauty?
    [​IMG]
    the Nation's newest and most prestigious pre-season basketball tournament,.. the Phil Knight Invitational,.. was inaugurated this year to celebrate Uncle Phil's 80th birthday.
    https://deadspin.com/what-i-learned-at-phil-knights-big-basketball-birthday-1820923305

Phil Knight retired from Nike a year and a half ago,.. Oregon is a top marketing school,.. Nike always hires many of the Duck's best graduates, Nike HQ is in nearby Portland,.. there is a huge Oregon presence at Nike. We will remain Nike U

and we have another fat cat PK,.. Pat Kilkenny, native Oregonian, UO alum, former Duck AD,.. he helped his pal Phil Knight plan/finance our newish $225 mil basketball stadium,.. Kilkinney also spent $13 mil and built our newish baseball field, "PK Park"

Nike ups the ante with new $88 million offer to University of Oregon
    http://www.oregonlive.com/business/index.ssf/2017/11/uo_considers_new_nike_deal_val.html

Nike would pay Oregon $2 million to $2.5 million a year in cash and provide $5 million to $6 million worth of apparel and other gear per year for various Oregon sports programs.

Nike proposes upping the royalty it pays to Oregon from 12 to 15 percent on apparel. The university will continue to receive a 5 percent royalty on sales of footwear. Nike also promised to provide two internships to Oregon students, up from one.

The current contract ends in June, Nike has offered to pay the university a $3 million bonus for signing the 11 year renewal.

:cool: more than doubles the current deal

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  8. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    ParadiseiNC and Bengal B like this.
  9. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Endowment.

10. GiantDuckFan

Oregon's endowment has quadrupled over the last 15 years, it is at $700 million,.. a school needs $1 billion to be ranked in the U.S. top 100 list of endowments.

Good thing is, all of our facilities have already been built and upgraded.

Still undecided is whether to expand the other side of Autzen Stadium,.. would raise capacity from 54,000 to 72,000 with expected cost about $250 million,.. I don't think they're gonna do it anytime soon,.. ridiculous price for adding only 18,000 seats.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    Brian likes this.