1. How much does a pirate pay to have his ears pierced?

(A buck an ear)
  2. Glad there's only a like button !!
    Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.
  3. [​IMG]
    Aaarrgh
    Brian, Winston1 and stevescookin like this.
  4. [​IMG]
    Breaking: Gary Andersen out as Oregon State Beavers football coach

Anderson, 7-23 record over 2+ seasons signed a one year extension before this year. He was under contract through the 2021 season, but he and the university have agreed to release each other from "all future contract obligations and payments," "After many discussions, waiving my contract is the correct decision and enables the young men and the program to move forward and concentrate on the rest of this season," Andersen said in a statement from OSU. "Coaching is not about the mighty dollar. It is about teaching and putting young men in a position to succeed on and off the field. Andersen would have had $11.6 million remaining on his contract after this season.

:cool:
    his wife's gonna make him sleep on the couch

lsu-i-like and Brian like this.
  5. Aahhhh....the coach couch
    GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. Wish Les would have thought like that!
  7. I just realized that I have never posted anything in this thread. I don't really have anything to add...
  8. I do too, but I don't blame him for taking the money after the way Joe handled him. I hope all this comes back to bite Joe in the ass!!! I have never seen someone so incompetent in my life, and we are paying him too much. Too many good people of Louisiana working hard all the while being productive members of our State and they make no where near what this clown does.
    GiantDuckFan and dachsie like this.
  9. at loss for words, Counsellor?.. :) post again soon man.
    northernvatiger likes this.
  10. He did. It's why he "didn't".