.....Emerald Green and Lemon Yellow.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They look a lot alike

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. P&G Fan

P&G Fan GEAUX TIGERS!!

That's an awesome song. LoL

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]

I've been able to watch the last three LSU games, first 2 or 3 quarters of them anyhow,.. pretty bad. I don't know the team very well, but they sure aint performing like a well oiled machine. What sucks is, I can say that because, though it's taken six years, y'all have turned me into a Tigers fan, football anyway. I still bleed green and yellow, but I bought an LSU bumper sticker for my truck. Now, fire Alleva, and make Orgeron get his shit together, so I don't get laughed at.

[​IMG]

Now the Ducks,.. boy, their defense looks great compared to last year, held Cal to 8 yards rushing, basically shut the Bears down the whole game, save for three long plays. Duck's win 45-24,.. now 4-1 on the season

Ok, the shitty news,.. Seven players injured, taken out of game who did not return. Our all-American caliber RB,.. is thought to be out 6-8 weeks with a shoulder injury. Our rising star QB,.. done for the season, broken collar bone. His backup,.. a not very good walk-on scout team QB,.. got clobbered, out with concussion, don't know when he'll be back. That leaves us with a true freshman at QB and a true freshmen WR as his backup.

Next week we play a top 10 Washington State team, then @Stanford, @UCLA, #20 Utah, then the fucking playoff contending Washington Huskies in Seattle,.. those five teams have a combined record of 20-4,.. we're screwed.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    Pjoe, LSU_4_LIFE, Bengal B and 3 others like this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Sorry for your team's troubles GDF but I'll trade troubles all day. BTW WE Need the nurse worse than you.

5. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Thanks for cheering for us, and for cheering us up after that dumpster fire yesterday, GDF. Nothing like some beautiful girls to take your mind off of the shit show yesterday. Pretty impressive you've been here for 6 years, and that this thread seems that old and is still active. I took a hiatus for awhile and was glad to see it still going strong!

6. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

This thread must remain on the first page at all times.

7. GiantDuckFan

thanks @Paradise, welcome back
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    ParadiseiNC likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]

Oregon plays a very good Washington State Cougar's team on Saturday, 5:00 PT, FOX,.. Ranked #11 coming off their upset of USC,.. Wazzu has a top passing QB in senior Luke Falk . WSU oddball coach Mike Leach and his "air raid" offense will be quite a challenge,.. the betting lines have been moving around,.. opening with the Cougs -2.5, now favoring the Ducks -4.

[​IMG]

I would consider Oregon winning as an upset, what with our injury problems,.. speaking of which, the situation has brightened, starting QB Justin Herbert is out with a broken collar bone, but it must be a hairline or greenstick fracture, as now they're saying he could return in 3 weeks or so. Starting RB Royce Freeman's shoulder injury has been downgraded from out 6-8 weeks, to day to day.

I'm guessing true freshman Braxton Burmeister will start at QB,.. he burned his redshirt last week,.. it's gonna be tough, but the game is in Eugene,.. Go Ducks

[​IMG]

Winston1 and MikeInLa like this.
  9. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Agreed. Thanks for brightening the mood around here @GiantDuckFan

You may not have noticed but tension is high this year.

GiantDuckFan, LSU_4_LIFE and Pjoe like this.