.....Emerald Green and Lemon Yellow.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    fanatic and LSUTiga like this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

3. GiantDuckFan

yep, not a good start for Coach Irele Oderinde,.. this lets a little air out of our balloon too, it'd been all good news since Willie Taggart's hire.

3 points;.. Coach should've eased the workouts up gradually,.. this might be an indicator of Oregon players being poorly conditioned by prior staff,.. 3 players out of 112.

.....On social media Monday, some players expressed their belief the severity of the workouts had been exaggerated, and that they had been difficult but not out of the ordinary.....

:cool: My hunch is, everything's gonna be OK.

a few days later, during halftime at the Duck's/Beaver's game

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  4. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Show em your pictures Duck, that'll get their muscles back up and ready to move. ;)

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

OK OK I am definitely going to the wrong gym. In fact I've never gone to the right gym - because I would have absolutely remembered the blonde in the last photo. And if I walked by the girl in the first picture while she was doing her thing . . . I'd been thrown out. Or gotten the shit beat out of me - likely by her.

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  8. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Theres a gym?

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I sense the suspension without pay and now reporting directly to the director of performance and sports science is the first step in hoping to avoid a lawsuit. Sometimes you gotta be careful about flaunting the wealth. I sense a settlement here....I sincerely believe Oderinde was irresponsible at best.

You remember this story?
    "Former Southern California running back Stafon Johnson sued the university and an assistant conditioning coach on Monday for negligence in the weight-room accident that crushed his throat in 2009.

The lawsuit filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court seeks unspecified damages.

Johnson was bench-pressing 275 pounds in the USC weight room when the bar dropped or fell onto his neck in September 2009. His throat and larynx were crushed and he required reconstructive surgery.

Assistant strength and conditioning coach Jamie Yanchar, who was responsible for spotting Johnson during his lifting, was also named in the complaint."

USC settled for undisclosed terms.

It doesn't really matter what the other players said. In order to get to rhabdo, several days of hospitalization, and potential permanent kidney damage, we're talking negligence. If none of them formally sue, they will be getting paid by Uncle Phil.

10. GiantDuckFan

nah, they wouldn't want to sue good ol UofO, and besides,.. Alethia is a Duck fan

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017