Embarrassing or funny moments in your life

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by DJM136, Feb 1, 2008.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

What did she do to your sister? :lol:

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Ahhh you got the punch line. Dear ol sis is now a nun and I have a better edeumakation. Mothers day is a riot though...

1 person likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'd considered being a nun...then I found out what "None" meant.

4. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

had a bad case of gas in church one Sunday...kept smiling and looking in the direction of other people. (Thats why they call em "pews" yaknow):thumb:

1 person likes this.
  5. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

Got trashed while just a soph in high school. A friend used a microcassette recorder to document my verbal rant about my desire for a particular young lady. I had used the most vivid profanity I could muster, every possible detail was included. The following morning I steal the recorder for "safekeeping".

My mom found it a week later and was listening to it in my room when I came home from school. The only good side was that she never told anyone else, that I know of.

6. BamaBengalTiger

BamaBengalTiger Geaux Tigers !!!!!

We're waiting!!!

7. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Got really trashed early in the evening then one of our friend's buddies showed up with a Hotard Bus to take us to some swamp bar about an hour or so away. Around midnight we are all just playing drinking games in the bus. All of a sudden I realized I haven't broken the seal and I needed to go immediately. Only problem was the line was like 20 deep. I was literally standing next to the bus driver waiting in line.

I gave up after 5 minutes and went to sitdown while sorta freaking out the bus driver wouldn't stop the bus. Friend of mine found a decent sized coke bottle. It was all good until I realized that I was no where near finished and it was a approaching the top. Well piss went all over my pants and I was stuck at a Swamp bar in the woods. All I could do was drink more to hide the embarrassment.

8. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

My God! You did this while driving on the turnpike? Geeeeeeeeeee!

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

When I was about 16 we had a party at my house because my parents were "supposed" to be gone for the night. Yeah right. They walked in to see all sorts of bedlam. Most were my friends who they had met before but as chance would have it, they walked into the kitchen to see a rather large black man that they had not met cooking eggs on the stove. Everyone else was scattered about the house. Sort of hard to explain on here and a lot more comical if I tell it in person but it was quite a night to say the least.

10. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Well, I didn't say anything, but the first time I heard the term "water polo", I was confused and wondered "how do they play THAT game"? :grin: You're not completely alone...