Elon is public enemy #1

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Twitter is banning accounts that post this video of Elon getting booed at a Dave Chappelle event.

Just as I said... it's ridiculous to claim that by supporting Musk's takeover of Twitter you're supporting "free speech". You know damn well you're supporting a spoiled plutocrat crybaby narcissist who decides what speech is acceptable.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That’s not true because I just saw the video on Twitter.

XXL TideFan likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i believe that some person on twitter said this, and you repeat it, but its not true. that video is easily accessible on twitter. most things you assert are false.

i think you libs imagine everyone else to be as stupid as you. you think elon doesnt realize that banning that would be stupid?

Frogleg likes this.
  4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It seems one dude that posted this thought he was going to get banned. He probably thinks he’s a big deal. But nothing suggests that they’re banning accounts or even trying to hide the video. But you knew that already.

Frogleg, shane0911 and Jmg like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the reason rex doesnt speak to me is that i call out his lies. fact check:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/musk-ban-chappelle-booing-video/

"there's no data that showed this rumor to be true" snopes, on rex claim that twitter is banning these accounts. in fact the video is hugely available from a bunch of non banned accounts.

rex why are you spreading these false rumors?

what you posted is a LIE. one among dozens i have pointed out.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Contradicting his own earlier pledge that the poster would face no ban, and that such lack of consequences proves his commitment to free speech, Elon Musk has banned the account that tracked his private plane movements:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/elonjet-twitter-ban-elon-musk_n_639a2f15e4b0804966b33442

This latest hypocritical ban is in addition to Twitter wiping out the account that first posted videos of Elon getting booed onstage at a Dave Chappelle event.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is also a lie, as that account is not banned, it has just been prevented from posting real time doxxing of elon. it is allowed to post his flights 24 hours later. its a security issue. wrong again.

this the non banned account you referenced: https://twitter.com/ElonJet

repeat, not banned. a lie. not banned. lie.

another proven LIE

is every fucking thing you say false?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is a lie

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, is he a stooge for Vladimir Putin?

Having banned and suspended accounts that made himself a target despite his pledge that Twitter would be a free speech zone, Elon Musk has now ended two factor authorization for Ukrainian users... rendering Ukrainians unable to access their accounts. Elon Musk called these Ukrainian users "bots", after hundreds of thousands of them protested his "peace plan" which was little more than wholesale surrender to Russia:

https://mezha.media/en/2022/12/13/t...-factor-authentication-for-ukrainian-numbers/