Elon is public enemy #1

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Nov 30, 2022.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Elon’s woes with twitter stem from the ADL.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I read the entire thing, including what the banned posters tweeted. Now be a man instead of a pussy... who "cheated", whom did he "cheat", and HOW did he cheat on a "free speech" forum?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He called someone a “cvnt” and tried to cheat the system(cunt). AI typically can spot these and issue suspensions.

Certain words in certain orders Twitter has deemed not in their TOS.

Read more. Bitch less. For example, it is clear that after they reviewed the tweet they reversed the auto suspension.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

He is not the only person suspended, so you're lying.
    So you acknowledge that Twitter has "terms of service" and moderated standards of concert. How is that "free speech" on Twitter for anybody except for the person making the rules, i.e. Elon Musk? Why does Elon Musk hate free speech for anybody other than himself?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but there isnt one, there are tons. instagram, facebook, truth social, tiktok, wechat. i even have an account on mastodon server, and it works over the whole of mastodon. so many social networks. does parler still exist? there are like 9 others. if you want you can run a blog.

so we have a huge number of networks, each accessible for free, to the entire world.

this claim about elon being a threat is just trying to justify fascist control of free media, just as your minister of truth was.

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule" - HLM

shane0911 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Wow. I didnt realize you are unaware of the actual definition of free speech as used by us citizens here in the USA.

Freedom of speech is recognized as freedom of expression "FREE" from government intervention.

In the case of Twitter, for an example, the Hunter Biden Laptop story was censored via FBI request. You can read up on Prior-restraint here if you must. https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/prior_restraint

Now that daddy Elon owns twitter, he removed all that nonsense and restored the true essence of what freedom of speech means.

Everything else you typed is basically a hyperbole and/or a lie because your pussy is bleeding again.

What you are failing to understand in the story is that Elon is removing most of these TOS rules and the government and other shitlords like APPLE are loosing their shit threatening him; which, is the purpose of this thread.

shane0911 and XXL TideFan like this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

@Rex what exactly do you want? you have two choices

1. nothing let elon and twitter do whatever
    2. govt intervention

so unless you want option 2, stop yer bitching and go to libsocial or faggotnet or whatever

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. XXL TideFan

I’m still waiting to hear if Elon is going to do away with the “special access” gateways that the gov, ADL, and many others had/have to report what they considered violations or special needs they desired.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I know exactly what free speech is, but that's not the point... which I admit might be a bit too nuanced for small minds. Let's be clear.... when you decried Janet Yellen for wanting to hold Twitter to content standards you weren't defending the free speech of its USERS but only of Elon Musk, himself. And she might have a valid point, anyway. If we're going to moderate content of other providers then there's no logical reason to exclude Twitter... because, as I've shown, Elon decides the content that viewers get to see. That doesn't automatically mean that Yellen hates free speech.

10. XXL TideFan

Yellen is a jew running the federal reserve, none of her business what Musk does.

msully and shane0911 like this.