Politics Electoral & Popular Vote Predictions

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Nov 5, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Wow Nostradamus you really went out on a limb there didn't you? ;)

2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I would love to be wrong. But I'm confident Donny and Hilly will work overtime to prove me right. :(

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Looks like the early black vote is down 9% in NC. I would imagine that is good for Trump.

I think NC and FL might just go Trumps direction.

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Hillary wins with about 285. and 47.5% of the vote. and we all loose, because we will have elected a criminal to the white house. who will sell us down the river.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Looks like Wall Street is predicting a Clinton victory... up 2% this morning.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thought Libs hated rich people. Evil.

Surprising wall street liked HRC. Wonder why.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No surprise.... Serious investors listen to economists who predict that a Trump presidency would cause a massive global recession.

8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I predict Hillary wins the popular vote by 4.7 points and gets between 310 and 330 electorates. Then we all have to deal with a Hillary presidency which could only be worse if it was a Trump Presidency. I'm not sure if I'll be celebrating a trump loss or bemoaning a Clinton win. I'll probably just be numb.

LSUTiga and Winston1 like this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Global recession lol

10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Republicans would be well served to go back to the drawing board and tailor their platform so that it appeals to a broader group of minorities and college educated white people. To do this they will need to stop denying science, embrace comprehensive immigration reform and focus on conservative economic principles and stay out of the culture wars as much as possible. In short, take a more Libertarian direction. If not, they will continue to lose Presidential elections and eventually congressional seats as well. Many on the right would argue that strictly adhering to traditional conservative principles is the only intellectually pure way for the party to move forward. Ideological purity is all fine and dandy but the course of our nation is largely decided by who sits in the WH. If the Republicans cannot change their tune on the aforementioned issues the Supreme Court will continue to slip further and further away and risk being relegated to the trash heap of history.

mobius481 likes this.