Politics Electoral & Popular Vote Predictions

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

images-31.jpeg

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

images-31.jpeg

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

images-31.jpeg 4353209-bm-scarecrow.jpg

4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

He's too busy studying global warming.

mobius481 likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Want to cut down on CO2 emissions? Stop breathing. We are getting so fucking stupid in this country that idiots who think like you have allowed the Supreme Court to rule CO2 a pollutant, the very breath we exhale is now a pollutant. Do you actually believe man can control the climate? Common sense is just not so common anymore. Dont have to get very busy to figure out the absolute fraud the left is selling you idiots about cilmate change. Climate change how convenient that term is that way the left can have it either way. Gets cold our fault, gets hot our fault, floods our fault, drought our fault and so on and so on.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

BTW I do study the earths climate history which is why I have learned that we have no affect on the climate. I have learned that the earth has been much hotter and much colder in the past when humans were no where to be found. I have learned that there has been much more CO2 in the atmosphere in the ancient past than at present. I have learned that temperature rises before CO2 rises just the opposite of what the left tells us. But mainly common sense tells me the vast dynamics of the universe controls our climate and that only God, whatever God is, controls the universe not man. To actually think and believe that voting for someone thats tells you he can make in warmer or colder for you if you just elect him is political sophistry. How arrogant are we to think WE can control the weather or the climate itself. I can destroy any climate argument you present to me if you have the intestinal fortitude to try me. You cant even tell me why the left changed the term global warming to climate change can you. Tell me why they changed the term go ahead. Just that slick move by the left should tell anyone with a lick of common sense how devious they are. Of course the left wing media sells their lies to guys like you daily and you suck it up dutifully like the rest of the usefull idiots of the left.

8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

You can't possibly study climate change because even your arguments against it make no sense. I'm not sure why I bother with someone as closed minded as you but here goes. The reason the term "changed" from global warming to "climate change" is because climate chnage is all encompassing whereas global warming just talks about average temperatures. The release of CO2 into our atmosphere is creating a warming trend at a rate that has never been seen before. That is why we talk about global warming. However, average temperatures being a degree or two warmer in and of itself is an issue for virtually no one. The issues come with the resulting changes to our environment. Those issues include melting polar ice caps, rising sea levels, rising temperature and acidity of our oceans among other things. Climate change encompasses all of those things including global warming. From a more practical standpoint, when the term global warming was used, idiots like you would go outside on a cold day and actually think "this isn't an issue, feel how cold it is outside".

So now I've answered your question, even though I know you won't answer my question, I'll ask it anyway. In what period in the history of the world did the rate of increase of average temperatures happen as drastically as it's happening now. As I've explained to you at length in the past, we all know that the earths climate changes and there's nothing we can do about it, however, it has never changed at the rate at which it is now changing. Our CO2 emissions and other human activity are causing this and that's the issue that needs to be addressed.

Do you ever stop and think? Why am I fighting a climate scientist consensus on this issue. No one is trying to take your cars away. No one is saying that we have to drastically change the way we live. What people are saying is that we have to change our energy policy. We have to change the amount of pollution we are emitting by using cleaner sources of energy. This method of gathering energy is also far more efficient than hydrocarbons as there is a limitless supply of solar power, wind etc. Why do you guys fight this so hard? It's because you have been told this is a political issue. It isn't. But you'll keep on fighting it. For some reason I have it in my head that you're an older guy. Maybe something you said in a previous post so you'll likely never have to deal with the consequences but younger folks who are opposing this will see the effects and, mark my words, will still say there's nothing we could have done. Open your eyes to what is going on instead of fighting a blind ideology.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I will answer one of your Obama voting Al Gore ass sucking statements. You say we are "releasing CO2 into the atmosphere at never before seen rates". Here is my answer Einstien; We have been measuring CO2 in the atmosphere for what maybe 40 years and the earth is 4,200,000,000,000 years old so WE HAVENT SEEN VERY MUCH AS A HUMAN SPECIES NOW HAVE WE. 40 years vs 4.2 billion Ha! You and all your little CNN, MSNBC zombies just dutifully suck up the shit they feed you. Consensus Ha what fucking joke there is no such thing as consensus in science. The "consensus" in the 14th century was that the sun revolved around the earth, you still believe thats true? That was the consensus at the time.There are thousands and thousands of real scientist who dissagree with man made climate change whom you never hear from because of the suck ass media. BTW that so called "consensus" of 99% is a sampling of less than 100 hand picked idiots to arrive at an already agreed on conclusion. Thats how they fool the useful idiots into believing this crap.

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I didn't think this was possible but you made the ignore list...congrats

Winston1 and COTiger like this.