Election Day 11/13/18

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Nov 5, 2018.

1. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I wasn't a fan of Cruz from the beginning - I did not vote for him in the primary when he was first elected 6 years ago. But he's a lot better than Robert Francis would have been

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

Too add, he talks like is Church Sunday. Can't stand him. Looks like the Penguin.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Are you a closet Democrat? :D

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I hate politics in general. Presidential primaries are especially vicious.

But...Beto, wait, I mean...Robert Francis O'Rourke was a terrible option. I was somewhat alarmed by the massive number of Beto signs in my neighborhood.

Frogleg likes this.
  6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

No sir. Donald does need to tone it down a bit and try to be more of a uniter. Our citizens are sick & tired of the bullshit.

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Good. There needs to be a thumbs up emoticon.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

People see through Cruz and it almost cost him. He only did well vs Trump because he stood up to him. Only to cuck it up these past few months. Not a good look whether you like Trump or not.

He is fat, looks bad, talks like your fucking stupid, has stupid fucking pauses like Obama and is a sleazy dude. Texas is Red.

From what I see, a number of the "Cali" folk aren't looking to hang around in Texas. All the new people from Toyota aren't here long term from my talks with them. Just enough time to stay with the company and split chaulks.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

" (Progressive) Democrats Rashida Tlaib in Michigan and Ilhan Omar in Minnesota both won their races for House seats on Tuesday, becoming the first Muslim women ever elected to Congress....

They are also part of a wave of progressive Democrats headed to Congress, seeking to push the party establishment further left and supporting policies like Medicare for All and a $15 minimum wage....

“Alexandria, Ilhan, Ayanna. I love these names!” Tlaib said at a September summit celebrating women of color in politics. “Yes, you’re going to have to learn how to say our names.”

Tlaib also became the first Palestinian-American woman elected to Congress on Tuesday. The Detroit-born mother of two first made history in 2008 as the first Muslim woman in the Michigan legislature.

“I’m going to be a voice for them,” the 42-year-old daughter of Palestinian immigrants told HuffPost in August, speaking of Palestinians. “I look forward to being able to humanize so many of them that have felt ‘less than’ for so long.”

Wait, what? Names are the standard by which we should select candidates? Talk about identity politics. And now we have a congressional member who is "going to be a voice for Palestinians"? Oh, and she describes herself as an "intersectional feminist". I don't even know what the phuck that is. Michigan used to be a terrific state. Minnesota not so much.

A little congratulatory note for Tlaib....
    lhan Omar‏Verified account @IlhanMN 2h2 hours ago
    [​IMG]
    US House candidate, MN-5

Congratulations to my sister @RashidaTlaib on your victory! I cannot wait to serve with you, inshallah. [​IMG]

And for those wondering, inshallah means "if Allah wills it." Welcome to Congress Palestine!

Winston1 and StaceyO like this.
  10. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Hahaha! McCaskill goes down in Missouri

onceanlsufan and HeadsUp like this.