Election 2022

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by TBTrumpet, Jan 21, 2022.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He's a solid guy so far.

Boebart is so damn sexy!

I don't see this ending well. The 20 should absolutely hold their ground but the swamp rats won't support anyone but kevin

mctiger likes this.
  2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Donalds nominated yet again, but Boebert now in the process of nominating Hern. So now the Gang of 20 will be split, but it will be interesting to see if Hern pulls any votes away from McCarthy.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Agree, they are all swamp rats but I'd take McCarthy over Mitch McConnell any day. Not that great a difference but some. McCarthy can be pressured into doing the right thing. McConnell would sell out his own family

shane0911 likes this.
  4. mctiger

Gaetz switched his vote from Trump to Hern. Hern voted for McCarthy. So no change at all in the 9th vote; McCarthy still with the same 201 he's had the whole time.

5. shane0911

See, this is the exact thing you will never see from the slimy dems. While it may be disorganized at least they have the balls to stand up to their own party and say enough is enough. I love that and I hope they don't cave but I see no resolution in sight unless they can find a consensus candidate. Scalise isn't it because he is too close to McCarthy, the swamp rats will never vote for a freedom candidate so it will have to be someone from the swamp side that isn't too badly damaged. That would also require McCarthy to step down which I don't see happening.

Perple likes this.
  6. mctiger

Vote 10, four of the Freedom Caucus flip from Donalds to Hern (13 to 7 now) but no defections from the McCarthy camp.

7. shane0911

I don't think you will see any. Those guys/gals are as dug in as the swampy left are, thick as thieves. They won't budge

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

htraewndb.png

Perple, kcal and mctiger like this.
  9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

the UniParty:

upload_2023-1-6_9-53-22.png

BAY0U BENGAL and fanatic like this.
  10. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Agree completely. I don't want McCarthy either, but nobody asked me. The 20 or so are actual Republicans that don't want to put a RINO in charge. I commend them for that.

Hannity should be ashamed for trying to "Shame" elected officials like Boebert to vote for Romney 2.0. She is pretty damn cute. BTW. But Hannity is a hypocrit for bullying GOP to "Vote with the pack" Just like the scummy Liberals. He's been preaching a Decade against thirty-eight of thinking on liberal Fox News. But suddenly now they should be Libs? Pfft!

Lost any & all respect for Trey Gowdy ( who I used to like somewhat) & his fukked up hair for saying/screaming they just want "TV time" Right back atcha Trey. Where you right now? On TV. Comb your damn hair & grow a pair.

shane0911 and mctiger like this.