Election 2022

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by TBTrumpet, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Repeating your nonsense doesn't elevate it to sense.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

agreed its the inherent sense that makes it worthwhile.

interesting how the TDS-afflicted avoids policy points at all costs. preferring i imagine to buy oil from killers who moments ago they were very vocal about hating. this saudi oil, it doesnt destroy the planet like american oil?

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Exhausted! HA HA HA HA HA! Everyone here except Rockhead and Winston are totally exhausted by your absolute total lack of common sense.

A few questions.

? Why did the the leftist change the term global warming to climate change?
    ? What caused the last great ice age to begin 115,000 years ago and what caused to end 11,500 years ago?
    ? Are you now or have you ever been a communist?
    ? Does your mother still do your laundry?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You suffer from the same pathetic syndrome as your pal jmg..... Your stuff has been answered and thoroughly debunked, you're not operating on a sufficient brainpower or education level to see it, and thus you repeat the same garbage over and over and think you're scoring some sort of gotcha. So, let's hope this sinks in, to spare this board your incessant and boring drivel: you're not.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why should we buy saudi oil and burn it if its bad for the environment? if we are gonna burn it why not use our own?

shane0911 likes this.
  6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

He’ll skirt the question, because he’s never answered it, and then insult you. But it’s only because he is too cowardly to say it’s because he doesn’t really give a shit about other countries or what fossil fuel drilling does to the environment. Just as long as he can wave his flag and pretend like he has a moral high ground for some reason. And I know you know this, but I like to point out the obvious on slow days.

fanatic, shane0911 and Jmg like this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I have.
    Hard not to call water wet.

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You haven’t. But ok big shooter.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if i may mention martins rule of democrats: the democrats are a one-issue party, and that issue is calling you a racist

onceanlsufan and shane0911 like this.
  10. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

It seems the 2020 and 2022 elections, and now the vote for speaker of the house, are perfect illustrations of where the Republican Party is at present. Remember that book Everything Trump Touches Dies? It would be nice if we had people with integrity (on both sides) representing us, but there are few left. People with integrity are either retiring, lose elections or are outcasts in their own party.