Election 2022

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by TBTrumpet, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Did hannity just not disagree on his tv show or did he say “yeah you’re right?”

also, white supremacy? What a reach

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I like how the leftist media watches the "rights" media so they can tell their mask wearing idiots what to be outraged by next.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i asked you something, you deflected by asking me a question, which i politely answered. but you didnt answer mine:

trump wanted us to produce our own oil. biden wants to buy it from saudis. biden shut down a pipeline in day one, which severely depresses investment in enrgy infrastructure. was that ood policy? it seems like reducing our energy production enriches our enemies. in fact, who knows if russia would be able to afford war if we sold gas to europe?

you side with biden on energy?

note: "lol trumptard" is not a relevant answer

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

ROFL ORTANGE RACISS

do you think if we produced more energy we wouldnt need to beg the saudis? wouldnt producing oil make it less profitable for russia to sell theirs so they can finance wars?

Frogleg likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Your false choices and false equivalences are manifestations of your desire to lie.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

those were questions not declarative statements. please try to pay closer attention.

do you think that if we increase oil production, for example by allowing the pipeline biden stopped, then it would mean money for us that would otherwise go to the saudis and russians?

it seems like selling more of our energy to europe would help defund russia's war machine.

i believe you told me that MBS is a murderer. shouldnt we stop enriching him? especially if the alternative is enriching ourselves?

or do you you only hate MBS in the context of kushner?

merry christmas.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

headline from your story:

"Trump's J6 report meltdown"

have we not figured out the media's formula yet? insiders say trump is angry! walls closing in! he threw his popeyes meal at jared! walls closing in! trump melts down in furious rage!

they say trump is angry every day, without fail, for the last 7 years.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Your false choices and false equivalencies are the dishonest premises behind your questions.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so for example if we pump more oil, dont stop pipeline etc, this doesnt help us at all? its better to buy it from MBS so he can afford the bone saws needed to saw up journalists you stupidly and wrongly think are american citizens?

readers should note that actual important policy, in this case energy policy, is the kryptonite of the trump deranged. they avoid it at all costs, instead deflecting to insults, and calling everyone a white supremacist.