Election 2022

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by TBTrumpet, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You are an economics idiot. I've already addressed that stupid question, and I'm not going to explain it again. I won't be like your parents and exhaust myself with your childish idiocy.

My last response fits here, too. Run along, you childish moron.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

not again, or at all!

again, this is your procedure, i destroy your points, you say you withdraw, then dont. seeya soon!

the fact is that biden claims to be transitioning away from fossil fuels but is effectively transitioning to buying oil from our enemies. this way russia and saudi are enriched so they can keep killing. and biden smiles and shakes the hand of the killer while enriching him. the same killer you are obsessed with relative to kushner but cant even bear to notice biden traveling to beg him to take our money.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

An idiotic assessment by an idiot.

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It’s hard for Rex to admit that Biden said a lot to get elected, and then crawfished on it. No one’s told him how to handle that yet, so he’s doing the best he can

BornOnTheBayou likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

when you fail to make counterpoints, you insult. you hope it distracts. ideally you want the discussion to devolve into a namecalling back and forth. its how you deflect. it works against your stupid friends i would imagine. i just stick to the topic.

biden said he would phase out and end fossil fuels. and yet he stoops so fucking low as to beg out enemies, a guy you have called a murderer (you said he murdered an american, but you dont know shit so you were wrong) and biden is smiling and asking for the favor of allowing us to pay him for something which have plenty of at home!

repeat. biden is a paying a killer for something we have plenty of at home while also claiming that thing destroys the earth.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I made all the counterpoints that need to be made. You are a moronic child, repeating the same shit again and again after it's been thoroughly refuted. I'm not your mother who was obliged to coddle your incessance. You deserve the insults until you learn to behave like an adult. Run along.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

insults, again, are meant to distract.

its interesting i can make points you simply cannot address.

do you approve of buying saudi oil? why not just produce oil ourselves? given that oil is a global commodity, shouldnt we produce it so people will buy less from russia and saudis? the russians are fairly poor and they need oil money to murder ukrainians? why are you favoring policy that enriches russia?

we should be helping poland and the baltics build LNG ports and sending a zillions boats of it from SWLA.

you sure got worked up when kushner was dealing with saudis. not so much when biden was kissing MBS ass for the opportunity to pay him for shit we alredy have but he wants to limit.

8. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux