Election 2022

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by TBTrumpet, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

That's a great take , and Trump is probably too polarizing to run again....he gets the hippies off the couch. But rest assured, if Desantis becomes the nominee he will become the hell spawn demon dog of Satan like never seen before. Believe it or not it will be worse than Trump. And @Winston1 will be reprogrammed.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Quote of DJT:

"While in certain ways yesterday’s election was somewhat disappointing, from my personal standpoint it was a very big victory - 219 WINS and 16 Losses in the General - Who has ever done better than that?"

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You’re so fucking clueless. I’ve already said I like Desantis and would support him in 24. Notice how Trump has reacted to Desantis???? Maybe it’s because he’s a threat that the fat orange blob is scared of.
    If you don’t understand the difference between the two and why Trump has been a disaster for and a threat to this country you need to get out of your Qanon echo chamber.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'm sure it's happened many times. Here's something else that loser also said yesterday:

"Now that the election in Florida is over, and everything went quite well, shouldn't it be said that in 2020, I got 1.1 Million more votes in Florida than Ron D got this year, 5.7 Million to 4.6 Million? Just asking?"

No, it SHOULDN'T be said, because it only highlights the fact AGAIN that you're a hopeless idiot. But, by all means, keep it up.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

trump is finished, and because of it you can expect even louder screeches from that buffoon from here on.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

He's even lost the NY Post... and it's surely not for his bulbous derriere:

[​IMG]

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why is it you imagine everyone to be scared of something.

Are you scared of Russia? Is that why you didnt go fight?

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

hmmm….

upload_2022-11-10_9-19-30.png

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

How does the republican party get poor white people to consistently vote against their own freedoms and financial self-interests? By promoting the FEAR that the only special status they have, being white, will be rendered meaningless by true democracy.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Some recent FEARS:

- that the Democratic Party is an organization dedicated to trafficking children for pedophilia.
    - that Democrats wants to put kitty litter boxes in public school bathrooms.
    - that it's too easy for minorities to vote.
    - that teaching actual American history will poison cause young minds to hate white people.
    - that Democrats actively seek to replace white people with minorities.
    - that Democrats want to shut down their churches.
    - that allowing equal rights to LGBTQ's will mean their own children will be lured to sin and then to hell.
    - that Democrats want America to be subservient to China (and before that it was Russia, but that fear suddenly disappeared when it became obvious trump is munches on Putin's anus).

But, really, the most consequential fear of them all is shared only among a very small privileged class of republicans: that rich people will be made to pay their fair share of taxes and societal costs, and that Democrats won't allow a plutocracy. It's THAT fear that starts and then stokes all the others I've just mentioned.