Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You assume far too many things. Best to just ask direct questions like I do.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well another moral equivalency clown. There is no comparison between today's DEMOCRATS and CONSERVATIVES. Welcome back you and Rex will make a great team.
    welcome_to_the_jc27bb.0.jpg

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

4. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Chain of custody forms missing signatures? Chain of custody forms missing names of who received them? Chain of custody forms with date errors? Are you fucking kidding me? In a state where the election was run by Republicans this is all you got for your conspiracy?

rockwallfan likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do you understand what that means? This is with regards to "ballots". Did you only read the title?

Also, there was a lot more in the hearing. Did you watch? Or are you just trying to deflect? Again, this is just one state and once instance. More like this.....

Also, saying the state was run by republicans doesn't mean anything. Plenty of Republicans dislike Trump. Take our Winston for an example.

So now you can go from "no evidence" to "Not good enough evidence". Right?

Simply put, if you cant follow chain of custody on ballots, how can you verify they weren't tampered with?

Think of it like this, what if the people making the VAX you took had no chain of custody on sourcing the material to produce the vax, would you trust the shot and take it anyway?

Like, if they needed X amount of compound A and X amount of compound B but didn't really follow the rules to ensure purity of the compounds. Is this safe?

Not only did they not source the material correctly, they destroyed the documentation so you couldn't verify. Sound safe?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
    shane0911 likes this.
  6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Pat attention. I never said no evidence, I said not enough evidence. Nothing material to the outcome of the election. Material, so that you understand, means it could impact the outcome.

Your arguments are redundantly vapid.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I like that…..”redundantly vapid” describes them to a tee.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Dude, its like giving a blind man the gift of sight but the dumb son of a bitch runs around with his eyes closed. Exactly why I said I'm not doing it again.

Fuck em

fanatic likes this.
  10. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

actually, your post fits tRump supporters. in any other era patriots would've never elected such a lying, criminal, rude, repulsive individual. and all of those qualities were known about him before he was elected. he more than lived up to those values once in office. and yet, he's still got pond scum who favor him. but that's where our country is. hard to fucking stomach.