Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Wouldn't doubt one bit if this was true. Since you didn''t post any links, I guess you're just fuckin with the old goat.

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It’s insane that we have to pause a minute

fanatic likes this.
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

They're debating anywhere from a Basic Earth Science course, all the way to like a Climate Change boot camp in the scorching desert. The worst cases, like Peepeecaca will be buried up to their head in sand, and allowed to bake in the blistering heat while scorpions and flies harass you until you admit that humans are destroying Mother Earth.

They're debating what to do with the most stubborn cases - let them croak or deport to Mexico.

Given all the trends we're headed to a worst case desert boot camp. That's what Bill Gates is pushing for - he thinks Earth is way overpopulated already anyway.

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

We're not deplorable any more. Biden says we are Neanderthals

APPTiger and Winston1 like this.
  5. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Why can't it be both? Deplorable Neanderthals!

Frogleg and Bengal B like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

APPTiger likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Peepeecaca will never allow himself to be buried in sand. I am probably already on their radar. Lived a long good life and trying to bury this this "old goat" will be very expensive. Hope Al Gore is the first to try would love to shove his Inconvenient Truth up his ass.

8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Dude this is conspiratorial as hell. People like me would never stand for that, agree with you or not. You are listening to your preferred media and they are giving you the perspective of the 10% of nuts on the far left.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

"Will not stand for it?". Sounds to be like you're a climate change denier protectionist and will 'fight' the government to allow deniers to get their message out. They'll see protectionist as worse - threatening the government to allow the destruction of our Planet. BTW, you're on record.

Buzz69 and Bengal B like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It's people like you who are responsible for putting a bunch of woke wackos in the position of destroying America.i doubt if there were even 100 people who voted for Biden because they thought he was capable of doing the job. Y'all voted for him only because your media had whipped you into a Trump hating frenzy.

No you are getting what you deserve. Let us know how all those trannies you will have to hire work out.

Buzz69 and shane0911 like this.