Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

As noted in one of the links I posted, its a combination of Texas plus Windmills.

In Canada, and North Dakota, where they get sub zero temps through most of the winter, there is very little chance of their windmills freezing up, because there is little HUMIDITY. What humidity there is falls as snow. There is no freezing rain, freezing fog, freezing condensation. Thus their windmills don't freeze up. Also, their windmills are fitted with blade heaters. IF in the small chance they get ice on the blade, they STOP the windmill, let the blade heater melt the ice, then turn it back on.

ERCOT .. should have taken WIND off line and let the fossil fuel units carry the entire load. As the San Angelo Live link noted, ERCOT management failed to monitor the grid correctly.

2. onceanlsufan

3. onceanlsufan

At LAST ... someone in AZ, the GOP Senate, is going to actually AUDIT the fricken ballots.
    Audit in Arizona of the 2020 Election Results Is Turning Out to be the Most Important Election Audit in US History (thegatewaypundit.com)

My question to all the nay sayers who think they know jack .... if the AZ Audit shows significant fraud, what will be your thoughts about doing the same thing in MI, PA, and WI?? I'd include GA, except the FBI went in and shredded a bunch of the ballots, so they'll just hide behind that .... even though destroying election materials is a federal offense. Of course, if the FED shreds it, it's no longer a crime.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I’ll be interested to see the results. If there’s a significant discrepancy between the published results and the audit I hope they prosecute the perpetrators to the fullest extent of the law and examine the other states results. There’s no excuse for fraud or criminal actions like that.
    What will you say if there’s no discrepancy found?

5. onceanlsufan

I"ll be satisfied that at least it was evaluated.

Rolan, Winston1 and kcal like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The evaluation will mean doddley squat whichever way it goes. Wind power is not economical, doesnt save the earth, dangerously unreliable, takes up too much land and the democrats are for which means it's not good for America.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

He’s talking about the election not the weather Kiki

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's easy enough to confuse. The weather' politicians and Kiki are all nothing but hot air.

Buzz69, APPTiger, shane0911 and 4 others like this.
  9. onceanlsufan

10. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Just a warning, they're talking about passing a law later this year where climate change deniers on record will be sent to reeducation camps. They already have software with AI that scan for people posting /spreading info to try to convert people to climate deniers...they're serious, be careful. I wouldn't be surprised if they strip of citizenship hardcore, irredeemable deniers and deport to Mexico.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021