Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes she did. The law clearly states how to handle classified information. There are people currently in jail for the same thing.

shane0911 and APPTiger like this.
  2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Unlike you ... Ran Paul is aware that the evidence was never allowed to be presented. Further, fact finding investigations were blocked by Obama Judges.

Man .. it amazes me that you people actually think the Democrats operate above board. .. really, simply amazng.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I suggest you give up trying to read peoples minds. In this case you're totally off base as to what I think about the Democrats.

4. COTiger

5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

While it is strange to agree with Pride, on this one, I’m all in.

She broke numerous laws regarding the proper handling of classified material. The email issue was a red herring, the issue was safeguarding classified material. Which she had on a non secure server.

This is what happened. Since the classified message system and the unclass systems are separate, someone either retyped the classified message or more likely scanned it, They did this for convenience. A heinous offense. A regular person, officer, enlisted, civilian would have been strung up.

But here is the "big gotcha."

if she utilized her private, non-SCI accredited server to conduct her state department business as she claims, and she had no classified material on it, as she claims, then our Secretary of State was conducting statecraft, her job, with no more info than available through unclass sources such as WAPO, NY TIMES, FOX, AP. Not only did this not happen, but if it did, the US wasted over $150 billion dollars or much more, per year in intelligence systems, infrastructure and manpower that SECSTATE turned her back on and did not use. Don’t think it happened like that.

APPTiger, Winston1 and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. onceanlsufan

Then why do you defend them?

shane0911 likes this.
  7. onceanlsufan

Yeah ... make of it what you will. Right off the bat, we are going to have an investigation into people who DARED to question the results in 6 Democrat Controlled Precincts. We will not have any investigation into the claims themselves. All those affidavits, analyses, etc are just ignored. We have to investigate if Trump tried to overturn the election. KInda putting the cart before the horse.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Giuliani will of course. The pill hawker just can't wait until the 1 billion dollar defamation trial against him, launched by Dominion, heads to court so he can prove what he has been saying all along. Of course, the court will be beat up again when they say he can't submit hearsay into evidence.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yep. I knew a a E-7 that got kicked out because he left a manning document (with socials) out on his desk during an inspection. He was in the bathroom at the time.

This was during the Obama years and force reductions were going on so they used everything they could to axe this guy.

That’s what bugged me the most. We got people here that take the media’s word over people like us that have worked on these systems and been through the training.

Like a bank, she was too big to fail. That is the reality of power.

shane0911, APPTiger and HalloweenRun like this.
  10. COTiger

"Biden stopped funding to finish constructing The Wall. Now it's being reported that he going to send $4B in aid to Central American countries. Sadly, this is only day 5 of his administration. The worst is yet to come."
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/americans-covid-stimulus-checks-biden-central-america-aid
    My comments above are from my post in the Biden Presidency thread. Would you interpret those comments & others as defending Biden?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021