Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

And he is still just shy of losing by 7 million votes. Why do you keep repeating how many votes Trump got? He lost and he lost bigly.

Someone around here said that land doesn't vote and they are spot on. Land does not vote. People do. In fact, if you want to throw around "gotcha" stats, 70% of our economic output in this country came from the counties that voted for Biden.
    https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-...an-for-the-nations-political-economic-divide/

2. Tiger in NC

why did the recount of paper ballots match the machines then? Not just in PA but also in GA, MI and AZ. It doesn't matter what kind of anecdotal story you come up with, Trump lost and he lost by almost 7 million votes. The whole reason that Trump started talking shit about mail in ballots was because he knew they were going to be vastly in Biden's favor. He also knew that those votes would not be counted until later, per the wishes of the Reublican party by the way.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/29/trump-acknowledges-the-supreme-court-.html

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-11-29/trump-gives-first-interview-since-election

Trump says, "It's hard to get a case before the supreme court...." Yeah Donald, when you have no evidence it doesn't go so well in those pesky courts doesn't it? You guys are setting yourselves up for some serious disappointment. But don't worry....I am sure that there will be a new conspiracy theory to hang your hat on soon enough.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well, when you fill out a paper ballot from thin air and put it into a machine and you have no audit of said ballot, why wouldn't it match?

Also, this is a valid scenario so please don't respond with some nonsense about proof when you asked how it can match... That is what all this is about, proving the irregularities. Something everyone should be FOR...

APPTiger and fanatic like this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Beat me to it.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. Tiger in NC

Well Gentlemen, it appears that our friend and Attorney General William Barr just released a statement that the DOJ found no evidence, the rights most hated word, of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Take it from Bill if you don't believe me....

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you are speaking for me. its rude to speak for others. i was not complaining i was merely pointing out that its rude. for all i you know i prefer when you are rude because it weakens your points and makes it clear you are trying to distract from the issue.

if your argument is strong you can just state it without saying everyone else is angry or complaining.

8. Tiger in NC

you do you pal

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Here is the article
    DOJ hasn't uncovered widespread fraud that would change election results: Barr

Attorney General William Barr said in an interview Tuesday that the Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that would tip the results of the presidential election, a comment directly undercutting allegations being made by President Donald Trump and his legal team.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the Associated Press.

The comments are likely to infuriate President Trump and members of his legal team, who have increasingly turned their ire towards the Justice Department and FBI in recent days over the agencies' refusal to investigate baseless conspiracies of widespread voter fraud.

"You would think, if you're in the FBI or Department of Justice, this is -- this is the biggest thing you could be looking at," Trump said in a Sunday interview with Fox News host Maria Bartiromo. "Where are they? I have not seen anything. I mean, I just -- they just keep moving along, and they go on to the next president."

Barr specifically singled out one theory peddled by Trump and his allies that vote tabulation machines had been tampered with in a way to skew the election towards President-elect Joe Biden.

“There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that,” Barr said.

In the days after Biden was officially projected as the winner of the election, Barr provoked outrage from current and former prosecutors when he issued a memo reversing longstanding DOJ policy intended to prevent announcements of election fraud investigations prior to states moving to certify their votes.

Barr said prosecutors were authorized "to pursue substantial allegations of voting and vote tabulation irregularities" in the event there are "clear and apparently-credible allegations of irregularities that, if true, could potentially impact the outcome of a federal election in an individual State."

At the same time, Barr urged investigators to be vigilant against "specious, speculative, fanciful or far-fetched claims" that he said "should not be a basis for initiating federal inquiries."

The memo led a top career official in the DOJ's elections crimes division to resign from his position, and a group of current federal prosecutors later sent a letter to Barr asking he rescind the policy reversal, calling it "not based in fact."

Sources close to Barr at the time who defended his decision to pen the memo described the elections policy as "antiquated," while saying that if no such investigation announcement was made as a result then it would, in the end, bolster arguments that the election was conducted securely and without massive fraud.

More than three weeks later, the DOJ and FBI have announced no such investigations relevant to the parameters of Barr's memo as an increasing number of states have moved forward with certifying their vote tabulations.

Barr told the AP that, to date, the department's investigations have been more isolated instances of potential fraud rather than anything indicating a systemic failure in how the election was carried out.

“Most claims of fraud are very particularized to a particular set of circumstances or actors or conduct," Barr said. "They are not systemic allegations and. And those have been run down; they are being run down,” Barr said. “Some have been broad and potentially cover a few thousand votes. They have been followed up on."

MORE FROM

Watch Now

President Donald Trump, who created confusion by claiming victory before all votes had been counted, is now challenging the lengthy ballot counting process.

President Donald Trump authorized the General Services Administration to begin the presidential transition process. Here’s how it works.

Catch up on the developing stories making headlines.

24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yup, trying to help you is something i enjoy. i want you to learn that insults make your arguments look weak. its the internet, its not people, its only ideas. we wont actually meet at sonic to insult each other and then fight.

fanatic likes this.