Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

you guys are pussyfooting around,.. I'll say it straight out,.. the genesis of the bullshit fraud claims is, Donald Trump, those scheming lies generated by his twisted set of ethics

he's told bald face lies before, many times,.. he didn't invent it, but trump was the impetus behind the "birther movement" claiming obama wasn't born in America,.. trump knowingly, purposely pushed that lie for years, until he was cornered and finally admitted it wasn't true
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-barack-obama-birth_n_57dbed6ee4b0071a6e068090

:( I truly believe trump is simply a con-artist, who would say anything to achieve his goal,.. he lied and denigrated the core of our democracy, the American election system,.. unashamedly lied and stomped up and down on it, just to win the game

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

sorry duck, we disagree. too many miss steps in this election:
    1. millions of ballots mailed to addresses, not specific people
    2. Ballot harvesting
    3. lapses in following standing election law
    4. the count stopped in battleground states collectively/purposely

So..... the question becomes this: how much fraud is permissable? are you indicating there has been no fraud or malfeasance? or are you indicating the amount of fraud is 'baked in' and we should just move along?

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's right. Because I say so. What they did is not illegal but should be. It is interfering with a fair election process as much as Russia or China and the techniques are their command give them far more power to manipulate the process than any foreign agents

4. GiantDuckFan

1, Trump's lawyers never presented that as evidence before a judge
    2, Trump's lawyers never presented that as evidence before a judge
    3, blame that on the state's supreme courts, imo, stupid, but that's not fraud
    4, speculation, and the states don't tally votes, the counties do

Trump attorneys actually signed a legal document in which they stated,
    “Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any fraud in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any misconduct in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any impropriety in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any undue influence committed with respect to the challenged ballots.”

kcal,.. I think, absolutely no fraud is permissable, it all needs to be examined, I've said that many times,..
    … what I'm saying now is,..

premeditated, months before the election, Trump decided that claiming election fraud was his best chance to win, so he lied his ass off, and purposely pushed those lies as hard as he could to get reelected

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

agree..... so, how does that happen?

6. GiantDuckFan

don't know, but it must happen,.. trump's bullshit lies about voter fraud, is a good thing in one respect,.. now we must use the comet cleanser of truth on our elections, scour them clean, or it will leave a permanent shit stain on our republic

if we don't have fair elections, we have nothing

one last thing, trump sucks

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i guess history will tell if he lied or not, and will tell if he sucks less than biden... of course that depends on your reporting source

put me in the nothing camp....

8. GiantDuckFan

that's sad, don't give up,.. coming soon, America's golden age

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

You promise? Cause if it doesn't, and it won't, you are gonna hear it, lima chuck-

shane0911 likes this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i'll never give up, but i suspect that those defrauding our elections will only become more emboldened in the future with the 2020 election as the blueprint....

having said that, life is good! mrs kcal and i are fortunate in that we continue to be in good health, i have the best job on earth, and get to visit here with folks i'll probably never meet but cherish as friends... i'm blessed beyond anything I deserve.

i suspect we'll all survive with biden as president......