Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Man, I hate this shit just like anybody, but I knew it was over the morning after when the avalanch from fucking disney was unleashed. It was super fucking over when Trump sent in Rudy. Rudy is about as special as it gets and I really don't know what Trump see's in that asshole other than they are NY buddies. I mean, have you even watched Borat? They nailed that bastard and he made it easy. Dude is gross

Tiger in NC likes this.
  2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Don't listen to uncle Rudy. He will bring you down with him. It has all been an overhyped bag of air.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ggerated-bit-said-votes-citizens-Detroit.html

Giuliani says he 'exaggerated a little bit' when he said there were more votes than citizens in Detroit - after Trump made the claim part of his failed bid to overturn election defeat

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Again, for the slower ones. I don't think they have enough to overturn it. I hope they have enough to expose it!

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

here's a thought,.. what if there's nothing to expose, and all of the claims of fraud were just lies peddled by the orange man

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well no election is perfect. Mistakes are made and miscounted happen, votes are lost etcetera. It’s a human system run by humans what else would you expect? Unfortunately there are also illegal acts from suppression of votes to “dead men “ voting type of fraud. Historically it’s a small number and has no impact. The only time in recent history where potential fraud may have impacted a presidential election is in 1960 where Richard Daly held back Chicago’s vote tally until he knew how many votes were needed to beat Nixon. Nixon refused to challenge even when told there was good evidence.
    The only potential fraud in this election that a) would impact a state outcome and b) has any potential credibility is the PO Box address question in Georgia. All the others are either admittedly too small to change anything or too crazy to contemplate.
    I have no problem with vetting the vote and challenging the results. However it’s been pretty obvious to me that the results were a clear win for Biden. Not as much discussed is the repudiation of the Democrats’ progressive platform in congressional and state wide elections. This gives reason to hope Biden won’t cause too much damage over the next 4 years and if Republicans can find a sane and strong leadership there is a good chance to elect a President in 2014.

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

this is the real issue.... depends on which media you consume....

Tiger in NC likes this.
  7. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

They most certainly have distanced themselves from her. Her conspiracy theories were so out there and bizarre that even Trump wouldn't embrace them. To say that they hired or fired her is immaterial right now.....she gone.

8. Tiger in NC

None of this is true. Literally none of it. If it were even remotely true it would have been brought up in one of the littany of law suits. You are the fool for believing any of this is true, Shane. You are still promoting something that has been tossed out of court over and over....and by Trump appointed judges....because they have NO evidence. All of those "claims" and "sworn testimony" you speak of....let me ask you something....don't you think that any of those attorneys would have presented these claims in court? But they didn't. You know why? Because they are not the truth and in a court of law the truth still matters. Trump has flouted the law for the past four years but ultimately it has caught up with him. His propaganda doesn't hold up when the rubber meets the road. He's been lying to you all along....it just this to expose just how big of a liar he really is. He lost and it was a legitimate election. Period.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. Tiger in NC

If what they have done is not illegal then how should they end up in prison? Because you say so? That's exactly what Trump thought too but you see how it's working out for him now. You can sling all the shit you want against the wall but it doesn't make it paint.....even if you smear it on. And you think that Tucker Carlson is on to something that Trump's lawyers missed? Do you think they are really that inadequate or maybe, just maybe, it's all a bunch of bull shit.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Crazy Uncle Rudy, Conspirasidney Powell, and now Trumps retweets Cousin Eddie. At some point he is going to say he is made of tiger blood and goes on a Charlie Sheen like national tour.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1327043884082409474