Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well this time it looks like that actually happened. UPS admitted it lost the package and is going to deliver it asap.
    Now whether it has anything of substance or not is the question.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

maybe its russian disinformation.

i noticed today one of my tires was low on air. i suspect russians are letting it out every night while i sleep

LSUpride123 and Frogleg like this.
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Obviously Hillary opened the box, copied the info, and then returned it....missing some especially incriminating documents for Joe, her and Obama, etc... I wonder if she had to kill anyone in the process? If so, is it possible she strangled the life out of them with her own little pudgy hands? while staring into their eyes?

Tiger in NC and Winston1 like this.
  4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I just did. it was from August 29th of last year. You were very clear about it.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Then quote it. Quote my before stance and my after stance.

Again be specific.

6. Tiger in NC

I understand what you said just fine Amigo. Shall I go back and quote it again just for posterity's sake...

These are your words my friend. I didn't make these up. It is very hard for you to make the argument that I misunderstood you or that I should have intuitively known that you meant something else. This is binary in nature....either you made a clear statement that you stand by or you didn't

I did. On Tuesday you are going to get a chance to see just how many people in this country agree with me.

7. Tiger in NC

he can't even decide if he meant what he said on page 150 of this thread and he's still trying to convince me that he meant something other than what he said.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The only person defending you is you. Think about it.

Bengal B likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you made an error i am trying to convince you i meant exactly what i said. please pay attention.

anyways, adam schiff seems to accuse everythign and everyone of being russian disinfo.

i dont think this biden stuff is hugely incriminating and will mean much, but there is no evidence it has anything to do with russia.

there is speculation that china was tryin to get in business with bidens and then hope he runs and is elected. this i find far more credible.

10. Tiger in NC

If this is how you feel about it then there isn't much I will say to change your mind my friend. If you are okay, regardless of the excuse, with losing that many fellow Americans then your judgement has been skewed in a way that probably doesn't reflect your true character. I bet you are not that callous.

I hope not. If people will just wear a mask it would reduce the risk to folks like yourself who do have underlying conditions.

I don't think you must live in fear just to protect yourself and others. I'm not afraid of this virus but I do have a healthy respect for what it can do. I am 47 and healthy so I don't worry about myself but I do worry about people like yourself so I wear a mask and wash my hands. i get a hell of a lot more exercise these days because I get half way into a store then have to go back and get the damn mask. LOL...I also don't think anyone wants draconian lockdowns. I see lockdowns moving forward as something that will be more localized, where a community decides to lockdown because the virus is spreading quickly and they cannot contain it otherwise. A national mask mandate is probably the worse thing you will have to endure from the feds...

We agree on this. It is incumbent upon us all to protect ourselves....

But it is considerably less fatal than Covid-19 and that was my point....by your own numbers it is roughly 10 times more fatal

thank you...I've always thought I was pretty funny