Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

how so and at what expense? I am sure that the North Koreans think our relationship is better because now they can do whatever they want. Again, this response is non-sensical.....you know better than this. You know that the situation with NK isn't better because it isn't. The next time Kim Jung-Un decides to talk shit he will actually have the goods to back it up and you will say that our relationship is better.

I am not either. I am, however, stating that "being friends" at any expense is foolish and you know it.

You can recognize their title without legitimizing and normalizing their behaviors.

2. Tiger in NC

First it's 2020, not 2016. I shouldn't expect you to know that but it's the truth. Secondly, it doesn't matter how much you dislike her it is still criminal what they did and if the shoe was on the other foot you'd lose your fucking mind and call them all traitors.

No one needed the stolen emails to know she was a bitch. Your using "what-about-ism" to justify legit crimes. The Russians hacked the DNC and stole the emails. Nothing less than digital watergate. Your reply is always, "but what about....." It's ridiculous and makes you sound like a fourth grader on the playground.

I doubt it....but whatever dude...

3. Tiger in NC

Here's the thing with relying on only one poll or another....if you take just Trafalgar's polling for the battleground states and take them as God's word then Trump still loses the election 272 to 266.

Further, there is no evidence to suggest that there is a "shy" Trump voter. It would be different if the polling from 2016 were way off but it wasn't and even the ones that were wrong, which was only three state polls (Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania) were still within the margin of error. I would add that you should look at the Senate polls for battleground states to see where the contest stands in relation to the Presidental race. Most of them are pretty dang close with the exception of Arizona where Mark Kelly is beating the pants off McSally. If there were a shy Trump voter I would expect those to be different.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nobody disturbed our election. if you wanted to vole Hillary nobody stopped you

yes. polls are not secret. the russian govt could even commission their own poll if they wanted.

we did. we never should not have closed schools. we should have flattened the curve ( we did) and then go back to normal. we all knew from the start that young and healthy people were fine.

if somebody steals your bike, buy a better lock. its not trumps fault.

no. you are lying here. he didnt say it was a hoax. again, this is you lying.

there are elections right now in bolivia. we definitely are trying to influence them. its fine. we were recently doing the same thing in montenegro and belarus. its fine.

read this bit closely: nobody manipulated our voting machines. your vote counted. the votes were secure. it was fine. the election was not manipulated.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect

I’m pretty confident that the methodology employed by trafalgar at least accounts for the shy voter: bradley effect. I’m also pretty convinced that voter registration numbers arent accurately portrayed In polls either.... the gop has made major inroads in pa. Trump won pa by 44k in 2016 but has since picked up 200k gop voter registrations since then.... also, no matter how much the media props up Biden, it is clear the enthusiasm simply isn’t there.
    Again, 2 weeks to go and lots can happen until then

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dunno how you can be "sure" of that.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but these states went trumps way. if it was just normal error, half of them should have been in hillarys favor. trump did better than expected. hillary did not.

8. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

i believe Wisconsin was outside the margin:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton-5659.html#polls
    And the only reason Michigan and Pennsylvania might have been barely in the margin of error is because of Trafalgar's input.

Anyway, Trafalgar has Trump taking Michigan. What battleground puts Biden at 272?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i voted downtown just now. line was 1 minute. voted jo jorgenson

10. Tiger in NC

If nobody disturbed our election then why do all of our intelligence agencies say that they did? Why did the Senate Intel Committee say that they did? Are all of them lying?

They are not secret. However, when the campaign manager is directly passing polling information to a known Russian agent it begs the questio, "why?" Why go to the trouble? What's his motive? And to your point, why would the Russian government ask the Trump campaign when they could have conducted their own poll? I mean, if they were just interested in knowing they could've done so themselves. Why from Manafort?

I disagree completely. Science does not support that viewpoint and you'll have a hard time finding a single legit Doctor who would agree. So, it's pretty much you vs. science. I don't think I need to say anything else. Young and healthy people accounted for the second wave in Florida.

Stop obfuscating. I never blamed Trump. The act of stealing emails is a crime. We have laws against stealing. I thought your guy was the law and order candidate? I will blame Trump and his cohorts for using that information in coordination with the Russians via Julian Assange. Mueller proved that Stone was talking to Assange about it all along.

More what-about-ism. Are you an American or not? Do you love America enough to want a free and fair election or not? Because your candidate is screaming at the top of his lungs right now that we have to have a free and fair election.

Read this closely: I don't give a fuck. Name another election where our intel agencies were this up in arms about election interference? Name one please.