Ed O in first two seasons up to now

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by six pack dan, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Killing us? We are 4-0 nuff said about that

2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I only think there is one fan who will still be disappointed if we beat Bama. There is less and less negativity each week. You dwelling on fans critiquing their favorite team is creating negativity. It’s time to let it go meaux.

Edit: I also think you’re mistaking being critical with negative. If we didn’t have so much talent and potential we would be a lot less critical of our teams performances. I think we all know this team is at least a year away.

Performances like last night (when it went from 24-0 to 24-21) reassure we are not where we want to be. And that’s not just the fans. That’s the players and coaches too. Hell, after every game this year we hear both coaches and players talk about mistakes and needing to improve.

Why can’t we as fans discuss the same without being called negative and unknowledgable?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

That was a reference to the future.

In the the immortal words of Tirk, keep up.

cul2969 and GregLSU like this.
  4. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

I am for Orgeron. I think he is on the right track. For southeastern & tech, we had offensive linemen out. Tech actually had two weeks to prepare & their QB is slippery. I will pull for the tigahs til the final second of every game. But..... we r not going to best Alabama this year.

Brian and six pack dan like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

To quote another poster here you are "UNHINGED" about Oeaux and E. Facts are these so called bad coaches have coached this team to a 4-0 record and you and some others here are pissed about it cause you are being proven wrong each week. So one last bunch of questions; are the coaches of Oklahoma and Va Tech bad coaches? Are they better than O? Is Gus Malzone and Mark Ritch better coaches than O? Did we or did we not outscore both Miami and Aub with in your view an inferior OC?

So with all that said I don't value your opinion about either football coaches or football in general and I know you don't value mine. I respectfully decline to chat with you about this anymore. I will not put you on ignore like some do here but rather not waste my time in a useless discussion. You have your views mine are almost the exact opposite. Look we are not going to change each others views you certainly aren't going to change mine. One of us is right one of us is wrong. So far our record and ranking is proving I am right lets see how it plays out.

Good luck with other posters live long and prosper
    live-long-and-prosper_resized.jpg

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

In the immortal words of Meaux I Will.

7. six pack dan

six pack dan 16 team playoff advocate

This thread wasn't made as a potshot to opinions different than mine.

I made this thread using factual evidence pointing to Ed O and staff headed in a good, maybe great, direction.

Carry on. ;) :)

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Be careful some are a little sensitive to facts about O on this forum. Some have their finger on the "your out of the forum" button. My post will probably be regarded as a potshot or hate speech.

six pack dan likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Don't alawys agree with Rabalais but he posted the most lucid descriptions of our offense yet. Couldn't agree more with his statement.

Player suspensions and defections. A new offense manned by a new offensive backfield, a new OC and a mostly new receiving corps. And of course a schedule bristling with dangerous opponents.

LSU is capable of some incredible feats of football strength and capable of winning just about every game (don’t even think about Alabama right now). Dominating is not something in the Tigers’ repertoire. Yet, here the Tigers are, and after No. 5 Oklahoma needed overtime to subdue Army 28-21 Saturday night, LSU may climb to No. 5 in Sunday’s polls.

lsu-i-like and six pack dan like this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Don’t worry, everything with him is if you don’t agree with everything he says verbatim you’re an idiot. Classic example of narcissistic personality disorder.