EATING MY CROW NOW

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So you were in the pressbox with kcal and fordouchenflush to see that? Neither you nor I know who did what in the pressbox. What is undeniable is E IS the OC and IS in charge of what play gets called unless O overrides both E and Brady. Is Brady helping yes because he is paid to help us. Now go play bingeaux wit your geaux geaux

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Agreed

JaxTigFan likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

E would know what numbers to pick in bingo too just as he knows which plays to pick from Wonderboy!

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think it was a mixture. UT has a really good offense. I think the season will show that and let us not forget they have some dudes. Their Oline looked far better than ours.

However, our single biggest issue leading to TD's was tackling. SOOO many drives could have died. Coverage was pretty good. They had some big WR's and a lot of the passes were money.

My one issue with Fulton was that TD play he went for the int. Well, he missed and TD. That is the ride or die formula we have with our crop of DB's.

I dont think we see a QB this good until Tua. I dont think we see an offense this good until Bama.

TigerSnarl likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We are 100% in agreement in this post, scary

6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Agreed it is up to medical staff to preach the gospel about proper hydration. I too have been to some ridiculously hot places, Philippines, Thailand, Okinawa and the middle east. I saw more Marines go down in dry climates because in the humid areas you are sweating and see it therefore your mind tells you drink some damn water. When its dry your sweat is gone almost as fast as you produce it. So you dont realize your losing water. The texas team has been practicing in this heat for at least 6 weeks. So they are aware. Our guys didn't pay attention and that's why you saw them fall out. Totally predictable.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Funny, no one on offense went down.

I think it was a case of the D getting popped in the mouth.

el005639 likes this.
  8. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Why I oughtta slap you ... Like it would do any good ... Yeah I pretty much know who is doing what in that press box ...

Furthermore ...

An AssToot Observer could figure it out as well as they panned in during a play calling situation ... Carbuncle, I’m telling you that Brady had the earphones and Uncle E was letting him DEAUX IT ALL ...

But that was one play ... There was 80+

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You KNOW who I leaned my aggravating ways from, he was the best. My dad said he was the only person who could aggravate the devil, he was right.

1.jpg
    "Beat it kid you bother me"

RamahRising likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

One of Texas drives was 18 plays. Texas ran 85 plays to our 66. We got more out of less but our D didn't hold them to many 3 amd outs.