EATING MY CROW NOW

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What I have been saying for 2 years now.

northernvatiger and JaxTigFan like this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

the game Steve called was , “what’s next joe?”

3. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

I know you have and I've been thinking it along with you.

4. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

It’s the Bama game fellas. 0 points in 8 quarters. Odd bc those 2 games are looking more and more like outliers. It’s in our head, IMO.

StaceyO likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You must be special, what's it like to be up in the pressbox sitting next to E and Brady to have that knowledge? Let's see do I listen to your opinion over Gene Chizik a guy who has played college ball, coached as an assistant for 21 years and was a head coach for 5 years and won a NC? Let me think who should I listen to, ahhhhhhhhh I will go with Chizik

6. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Look, I'm fine with giving E some credit and don't bash him like others, but come on, man, if you can't see the difference in this team from day#1 this season, you are just being dishonest. It's night and day w/Brady on board. 75% of what's happening is credit to Brady. While Chizik is one resource you are crediting, did you listen to the 10 other ones, including former coaches and QBs who are actually describing LSUs offense as "Brady's" offense? To E's credit, he's letting Brady have the meaningful input that is occurring, and is still balancing it w/some of his own, but make no mistake, the marked improvement in the passing game is due to Brady. Sorry, Kiki.

TerryP, lsu-i-like and mancha like this.
  7. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Yes, excellent point. Our D barely had enough time to rest and regroup. Our efficiency on offense is off the charts amazing -- I wonder if we make some adjustments to slow down the tempo a bit going forward to give the defense a chance to rest.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

it’s too easy to pull your chain...in your never ending quest to validate steve at the expense of fairness toward brady you go Mach 10 to try to protect your assertion foolishly responding with gibberish instead of a sound reason why you think Ed isn’t getting enough credit

all I have to do is to give all the credit to brady and wait patiently for a second or 2 and as sure as taxes there you are...

relax, this is just week 2 and since next week isn’t a big game joe may let Steve call a few more plays....

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are misunderstanding me. I have nothing against Brady and have said if you have followed my post that Brady must be and is helping our offense. Hell we are paying this 29 year old guy $500,000 to help us so he better. My problem is E not being given credit which he has definately earned. Gene Chizik sees it.

Maybe JaxTigFan said it best about E.

"I never understood any of the criticism against Ensminger, this offense has looked better since day one he took the job. Are memories that bad where we don't remember what we had before Ensminger?"

10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Same Chizik who rode to a MNC on Cams back and couldnt do shit after? Low bar there. Your boy E was sitting in the booth drinking coke not even wearing a headset. Yep, real critical.