Dump Orgeron Today Not End Of Season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Nov 16, 2021.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

The longer they let Orgeron stay on the more damage it will do to the Team.

Throwing coaches you hired under the bus makes Orgeron look even worse. Destroys their chances of kids lisening.

Also the way he has handled the QB's we will be lucky if either one stays for next year.

Every day Orgeron is kept is dooing damage to our program.

Cut bait now and get him the hell out of there.

Perple and shane0911 like this.
  2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

With only two weeks left I feel like we made our bed and have to lay in it. Cutting him lose now would create a huge shit story that would be worse than the drip drip drip of the current diarrhea. IMO

3. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

LBJ once was asked why he didnt fire FBI Chief J Edgar Hoover . LBJ said ‘I can’t. I rather have him in my tent pissing out than outside my tent pissing in.’
    Moral of the story — the university is up to their hairy nuggets with this Title IX rape fest. God knows who nearly got nailed ( pardon the pun ) and just who is being protected .
    The last fucking thing The Woodman wants is Baby Huey on his yacht ( perogue) giving unencumbered interviews to The NY Times how nobody at LSU can keep their fly zipped .
    No no — the agreement is Baby Huey wants his walk away cash for quitting ? his ass is there until the last dawg dies and this nightmare of a season can officially be over .

furduknfish, Winston1 and Perple like this.
  4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Also make damn sure Derek Ponamsky is fired & gone , nor trying to create another BS position for himself .

5. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

There’s more fucking deadheads on that campus drawing a check to scratch their ass than at the Pentagon. LSU has always been that way .
    It ain’t coincidence it’s primary patron back in the day was good ol Guv Huey

Perple likes this.
  6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Menh, would love to think we are that special but its pretty much the norm at any educational, health, government, so on... institution.