Dumbest thing you've done while drunk?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by CParso, Mar 22, 2007.

1. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

LOL! no not me... I've seen someone take that shot and even encouraged someone to try it, but I've never actually poured the shot or taken it myself.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Perhaps a wise precaution. This might qualify as allergic to alcohol.

I guess I forgot the obvious, you aren't legal age and anybody that bought you enough liquor to make you drunk could be liable. :grin:

3. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

You have to be 21 to drink? :eek: !

4. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Damn responsible people always making me look bad!!!!:hihi:

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Ok I guess its time to tell my most miserable moment. I was 17 and I went to Gulf Shores with a few friends. We drank 151 and Crown all week. One night we have another one of our many beach parties and I meet this girl who is extremly hot and we are both torn up.:shock: We walk down the beach and find a nice spot to get busy. During the action I find out she is a complete freak and her last night before she is leaving. In the heat of the moment she uses her finger nails and tears chunks of skin of my back. :sob: The whole trip I am walking around with obvious marks on my back with people yelling at me "get you some".

So the next night I run into one of her friends that was staying for a few more days. I guess she told me that her friend said she should try out what I have to offer. I was still in pain and even more drunk trying to dull the pain from the sunburn on the nice fresh wounds. My friends are messing with me and saying she is plotting to do the same thing so they have a story to tell.:dis: I wasnt having any of that. She gets closer and closer and I told her I am not falling for it twice so F'ck off.:cuss: It is around 5am and she is dressed in a nice outfit so since I have a bathing suit I decide to jump into the pool where she cant get me. :yelwink2:

Well I got the layout of the pool backwards and did an all out dive head first into the cement pool (3 or 4 feet deep). I am dazed or drunk I cant tell and I pick my head up out of the water. My friends are in shock and the first thing I ask them "is it bad". I can tell they are lying and they dont want me to freak out. I look over my shoulder and a huge chunk of my hair is floating in the water and blood gushing down my face. :eek: I tell him you are a liar it is horrible.

To top it all off the elderly security guard who had had problems with us all week comes out and tells me you cant be in the pool this late.:angry: Do you not see the carnage? I tell him "hey old man, dont make me come over there and break your hip". The cops come after that threat and send me to my friends parents. How embarrasing, it walk in with chunks out of my back that the officer could not explain and I am freakin bald at 17.:redface:

I guess the girls got an even better story for back home, they basically destroyed me. I hope they rot in hell.:hihi:

1 person likes this.
  6. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

Not that hard to do in college, really.

7. orlandotiger

You and your brother...always causing trouble!!!!:wink:

8. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

See what your missing, fredriches?

Puking for days, puking on people, chunks of your head comming off in pools, attracting crazy chicks, cops, jail, Thai gangsters, verbally acosting the homeless...What are you waiting for?

I do think about those times with fondness, but I'd never go back to repeat them. Stay sober- you may not have as many stories, but you will have your scalp and dignity! :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  9. khounba

khounba Founding Member

You just wanted to use all the smilies.

10. orlandotiger

That my dear should be the post of the century!!! I am still crying I am laughing so freaking hard!!! I had to call housekeeping to come and change my diet coke soaked sheets!!!

1 person likes this.