Dumbest thing you've done while drunk?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by CParso, Mar 22, 2007.

1. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Bump

There are some newbies around here that need to contribute! So lets hear it!

This is the best thread ever!

2. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

OK A few quick ones with alot of the details left out.

oops wife here gotta go

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

new one is two weeks ago i burnt my neighbors ticket tothe game in our grill, pregaming b/c he wouldn't shut the **** up about notre dame( from wisconsin). i really did feel bad. i gave him mine...

too bad i had an extra...and we sat together. sort of awkward...since he was my cousin.

4. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

1.) Big Giraffe Bounce House
    2.) Several Drunk Rednecks (vodka, wine, tequilla, rum, gin...) and 1 Cajun :thumb:
    3.) Kubota tractor

Not a good combo at 2am. :grin:

No animals were hurt in this escapade. One South African, however, did choose to jump from a moving tractor but was not injured. These stunts were not performed by trained professionals and should not be attempted at home. Unless you're in college then, by all means, go for it.

5. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Well this one isn't about me but it happened recently:

I was in Daytona for the Virginia Tech game. Afer the game I went out to sit on the balcony to watch the ocean and Okie and I were talking reevaluating the game. This chick walks off the beach to our pool area. I can tell she is drunk. She realizes she is in the wrong condo so instead of going back to the beach and walking to the next condo she decides to scale the fence. On my side it is grass but where she is going to land on the other side is parking lot. The fence is like 8 feet tall. I proceed to tell Okie that I may have to call her back because she is gong head first over this fence and I assume she is going to break her head open and I will have to call 911. SOmehow she gets slightly turned around and falls but fallsface first and other then the cuts on her chest and face she is unscaved.

She continues up the stairs of her condo. To the second floor, walks around, up to the fourth floor, walks around, back down to the thir floor walks around. At this time she has fallen an additional 3 times. Then she realizes that this condo is not hers either. She runs don the stairs (not good idea when drinking and she hadn't stayed on her feet for more then 5 minutes at a time). She hits the last flight of stairs, second step, and topples. Head over feet, flipping down the stairs. She has now pretty much torn her shirt off and has blood everywhere. She gets into the parking lot and still can't walk. She plays bumper cars with all the cars in the parking lot and sets off 3 car alarms. This scares her (FINALLY) and she runs towards A1A and I never see her again. She did start yelling at somebody when she ot towards the street so hopefully she found her friends!

It was pretty damn funny and alot of fun to watch especially after such a fun game.

Lesson learned watching both the game and her: Dorsey wouldn't have been scared!:grin:

6. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

I've punched a tree...a big one= Boxers Fracture
    I've punched a car= Boxers Fracture again....
    I've punched a light pole= Boxers Fracture, on the same hand, 3 TIMES!

All of these times were due to Tequilla. That's why I never, under any circumstances at all, drink tequilla anymore. It makes me a very mean person for some reason...

As for more stupid stories, some friends and I were in Panama City Beach at a strip club. I was already ripped before even setting foot inside. I drank a lot more crown and sprite while I was in there...decided that I was going to "make it rain" with the rest of the 1s that were in my pocket. There were about 6 1's and also a few nickles and pennies...LOL

Needless to say I was snatched up by some pretty big guys and while I was getting carried out, I puked on myself and one of the guys...Ended up with a bruise below my eye and a very bad scrape on my knee and hand after literally being thrown out...

1 person likes this.
  7. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

Mr. LSUboyinTx is not allowed to consume hard alcohol on gameday. Beer only, maybe...just maybe he can have one mixed drink. "The Captain" is not allowed to appear ever as per the Treaty of the Floridia game, October 2000. 7 boys after a bad loss doing shots of Captain Morgan on an ironing board = 7 girlfriends sitting on a couch PO'd and wanting to leave.

Night ended with me stopping the car on Burbank because I was so enraged that I began to cry and he mumbled "sssoryy...I drink bad...never..." then passed out. Cut to me trying to get him in my parents house at 3am, my mom wakes up to see him passed out wearing a t-shirt that read "It's okay...I'm drunk" (yea, his own creation). She just said "It's okay...the shirt explains it all" and went to bed.

He awoke the next morning saying "I dont know what I did...all I know is that I'm in trouble"

I suspect some Crown was sneaked for the VTech game because when we finally got to our seats he stood up and shouted "WHOO! I'M PUMPED UP! WHO'S WITH ME? WHO IS WITH ME? THE GAME IS TONIGHT! WHO IS FIRED UP! I'M FIRED UP, UPPER DECK" Then again...he's done this stone cold sober.

1 person likes this.
  8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

dumbest thing i have ever done while drunk? i don't remember. no really, i don't remember at all! so i have no doubt it was pretty damned stupid!!:hihi:

9. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

not quite sure but her name tag said 'crystal'....

3 people like this.
  10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Orlando, you must start carrying a camcorder!

1 person likes this.