DUCK PYLAN

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Dec 11, 2016.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I know that Texas has a metric ton of resources, but I feel like if Herman was truly a top competitor, he'd have chosen LSU over Texas. Maybe he wouldn't have done that and maybe we didn't give him the opportunity to decide. But Texas is a mess at this point. LSU is in better shape--I don't know for how much longer, but at this point, it's a better place to be.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  3. StaceyO

I wished that on Landon Collins, as well as Cam Robinson, but that just hasn't happened yet.

Saban has been raiding Louisiana and making it count.

4. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU will always be a better spot. We are in the SEC the best P5 conference and UT is in the worst P5 conference. They also have 4 other P5 and numerous G5 teams to compete with in Recruiting

StaceyO likes this.
  5. LSU_4_LIFE

Nope but it's still ok to wish them the worst (outside of an injury) I won't wish that on anybody.

It's funny you say that about Collins, because I don't think he was that great. He got worked by OSU in the NC game and he sucked his 1st year in the NFL. It wasn't until after he spent last summer training with former LSU Star Safety Ryan Clark that he developed and has come on strong this year.

As for cam, he is just fat. He is just big and fat and will probably bust in the NFL due to laziness like Collins would have if it wasn't for Ryan Clark saving his sorry ass (which I wish he wouldn't have done)

Moses is a bitch for the way he used LSU and I really hope he regrets his dumb decisions one day.

I would say the best recruit stolen out of LA lately was Dak. Robinson and Collins didn't impress me that much. I'd take Jamal Adams over Collins any day of the week.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  6. StaceyO

As much as I hate to admit it, one program to the east is winning national championships at a rate which is historic, while we are floundering, trying to find an identity. Collins and Robinson may not be the best things since sliced bread, but they have some hardware.

There's no arguing about Dak, either, though I hate to say that Miles would likely have ruined him (although it's not like Mullen is exactly a football genius, either.)

7. LSU_4_LIFE

Bama is winning those championships with or without Collins and Robinson. Would we have won if they came here? Probably not. But did that stop Leonard Fournette or any other hometown talent coming to LSU? Nope. Some kids understand loyalty while most others don't.

If a Louisiana HS athlete wants to chase rings at Alabama rather than helping his home state win one at LSU, good riddance.

Richdog and Winston1 like this.
  8. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

That quote makes me think of that little shit Feleipe Franks. pulling this no I want to be the only qb in the recruiting class then bailing at the last minute to the gaytors. phuck him

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  9. StaceyO

I guess that's one way of looking at it. But if a guy truly wants to win a NC while in college, there is no denying where he is more likely to do that. And it galls me to my very marrow to say that.

However, we need to stop the bleeding somehow, and so far, it goes on.

TigerTap and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  10. LSU_4_LIFE

Also, LSU WAS floundering. We have made some moves to try and get better. Let's see if that works out and I understand most don't believe it will. But can't say we are still floundering now that we have at the very least taken action.

Lastly, we are certainly not the only program chasing Bama and thier historic run of supremacy

COTiger likes this.