drew brees/bear grylls

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by tirk, Jul 12, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Caught a bear grylls promo the other day and happened to noticed a quick shot of drew brees jumping on the back of what looked like a crocodile. wasnt some tame ass gator. looked to be a fully live croc.

bears somewhat new show is he picks some celeb and goes trekking in god knows where and rappels to wherever. or skydives. or mountain climbs i suppose, to some extraction point. killing and eating whatever along the way and drinking his own piss im sure.

i assume this was filmed before the stupidity of jason pierre paul but still. brees needs to dial it back a bit. doesnt seem like a very wise thing to be doing and im all for people doing stupid things. pretty sure it would void his contract either way.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I think you forgot anal hydration. Never leave the gas line behind. Shit will save your life.

Don't trip on brees because despite grylls being a brit, he is still one of the heaviest white dudes out there who actually stages shit before doing it. ya'll can smack on grylls all you want, but he is the dude that put white boy back in whiteboy day.

Didn't he do something similar with will farrell and farrell actually came out heavier? Dunno.

3. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

4. tirk

someone last week showed me the bird enema which i had never seen. coincidentally, a week later, i saw the promo with brees.

a reality show staged? of course. but this dude still does some whack shit just for fun.

yeah that was it. looks like the croc is roped off slightly. still not acceptable.

5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Yep, it's tied.

[​IMG]

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And I thought I was the only one who had never seen a bird enema.

7. tirk

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I quit watching after he said "I'm going to give myself an enema." I thought he was going to do it to a bird.

9. tirk

it was liquid he collected some of which came from bird droppings. sounds safe.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That was one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. I told myself not to watch it, sometimes I should listen.

I also know that the next time I set out on a raft in the middle of the ocean I will be sure that I have a much smaller diameter tube. I mean, come on Bear, really? Its staged yet you went with the 2" anyway?

CajunlostinCali and Bengal B like this.