Drew Alleman to LSU

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by clair, Jan 13, 2008.

1. RLEWIS08

RLEWIS08 Freshman

Josh will be a Sr this year in HS ( Denham Springs, La ). He is part of the 2009 class. Most kickers do not show up almost until season starts. He is on a website prokicker.com. Last I looked he was ranked around 4 or 5 nationally. He will be attending 2 camps at LSU this summer. This is how Alleman got to impress the LSU coaches. He will also be a prokicker camp in July where he will post new stats and try to improve his rankings.
    Most of the time kickers don't blossom until they are seniors. Talked with him last night and he said he had a few Ko's that were 12 yards deep for HS. That would equate to 2 yards deep in college. Most of his other KO were about 6-7 yards deep. We expect come August he will be kicking the ball out of the end zone. I have him on a very tough running program coupled with his normal HS work outs. You have not heard of him yet but I think you will. He is a good kid and his grades are pretty good.
    The key for HS kickers to get a Scholarship is to have the big KO leg. If you are truly kicking the ball 70 yards or further, you will get full offers. That is our goal.
    Thanks for the encouraging notes and keep your ears open for him.

2. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

Good Luck. Keep working hard, because hard work does pay off.