Drain the swamp? What a f***ing joke.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Cheeto Snatchgrabber just granted ethics waivers to all 17 of his closest aides and advisers. So, in addition to his own constant violations of the Constitution's emoluments clause, and constant use of the office by his children and son-in-law to enrich themselves, he has now unleashed his associates to conduct their very own conflicts of interest, free from Executive Branch (i.e. Department of Justice) interference.

Later today the Orange Bastard is going to announce that the USA will withdraw from the Paris climate agreement.... well, gee, I wonder WHY? Wouldn't have anything to do with the Kochs and Tillersons of this world, would it?

Proud of shoving a barbed poker up your own ass? For his own and his friends' profits this Orange Scumbag is endangering the lives of your grandchildren.... while using the office to steal from YOU, you Fox-watching Sheep.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I mean. Love you!

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It took Obama EIGHT years to grant 17 ethics waivers... all for good reason (just look at your list). Trump has matched that in only four months, and his have been issued mostly carte blanche for nothing more than profit reasons.

Also, it seems to me quite hypocritical to defend something Trump is doing by citing a condemnation of something Obama did. When are you going to grow up and stop with the whataboutisms?

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I don't think you understand why they have to do it. Also he did them in 2009. Months after the election.

None of us bitched about it and we hated Obama.

Just let that sink in fool.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You mean the one where Obama (or any President) did not have the right to enter this accord, but others that said the agreement is not strictly binding so the President does have the authority to sign?

Now some are saying the President does not have the ability to pull out of the accord without Congress approval.

All cannot be correct. So.....thank God.

Actually, nearly all of the US's reduction in emissions is due to fracking replacing the use of coal...so it's the lefties obsession with killing fracking that is the illogical position. Well...that and producing electric cars, i.e. cars that run on coal.

Better than listening to folks that whine about warming, yet impose massive carbon footprints of their own? That fly an entourage to meetings instead of appearing by video? That have lots of houses, yet lecture us on using air conditioning?

Do you have any clue as to what difference the Paris accords--the ones that no one is going to follow--would make in global temps? do you have any clue as to what's so special about our current temps? Or what the ideal temp should be? We'll want to know that, won't we? And if/when this is a problem, whether it's more effective to mitigate rather than trying the impossible task of putting your finger in the dyke and holding back the normal climate cycle?

I'll be happy with the answer to just one of those.....exactly what IS the ideal temperature? Surely you know what that is, right?

Winston1, shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The judicial watch document @LSUpride123 linked lists 34 waivers, all issued during Obama's first term. That would be twice the waivers in half the time you claim. Are you sure you don't work for CNN or MSNBC?

LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That damn Trump. You go Mr. President. He can be an overwhelming success if he just undoes everything that turd before him put into place.

Bengal B likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"If I only had a brain"
    4353209-bm-scarecrow.jpg