Down in the West Texas Town of El Paso

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Where is @StaceyO It's almost football season.

GiantDuckFan and LSUTiga like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Whoa! Back that one up for a minute. 500 to medical errors. We all have to see a doctor sooner or later. Somebody should pass some laws about scalpel control. And what about those instruments of torture all dentists use in their offices?

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

4. COTiger

The following is an excerpt from the linked article on Fox. Same old political bullshit. Instead of offering suggestions all the Dems can do is criticize the President's remarks:
    "Within minutes of completing his address, 2020 Democratic presidential candidates were slamming his remarks as insufficient.

"The president is weak. And wrong. White supremacy is not a mental illness, and guns are a tool that white supremacists use to fulfill their hate," Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., tweeted."
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-shootings-remarks

5. COTiger

I just watched the President's remarks he made earlier today. I thought they were a perfect bipartisan response to this weekends tragic shootings. What are your thoughts?

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I worked in health care administration back in the late 90's. I'm pretty hazy, but there was an initiative called LEAPFROG, that was designed to tackle 5 medical "practices" that killed an enormous number of people a year. I know digital records and inter-connectivity were one area, and digital prescriptions from doctors was another. Apparently doctors' notoriously poor handwriting resulting in LOTS of prescriptions being filled in error.

Yes, lots of people are killed getting healthcare, still. Why my father used to say, "that is why they are practicing medicine!"

Bengal B likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Booker is a totalitarian phony POS who is by himself at the end of the day is more dangerous to this country than both those POS shooters

8. COTiger

So he's killed more people than the two mass murderers?

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Don't know if you are purposely taking me out of context but if not here you go. What I mean is that Bookers exteremist policies if inacted are YES more dangerous in the long run than those shooters.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux