Don't try jumping back on board now!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LEGACY TIGER, Oct 10, 2010.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

To those who have had nothing good to say, who have given up on this coach and team, and who have been predicting a 7-5/8-4 at best season, you're not welcome on the wagon. Just sit back and watch the rest of us enjoy the ride.

This isn't meant for those who have been critical, but supportive.

3 people like this.
  2. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

agree

I don't know how this team is going to lose 5 games. I heard that this is the worst coach in the History of LSU just last week. I was told to take it to the bank that this team will lose 4 to 5 games this year and that Les will be fired and we will get a real football coach in Baton Rouge.

I guess 6-0 and 7-0 soon will not go down well with this buch. From what I have seen from Auburn is that they are a 1 horse show. Do you think we might have someone that will be able to ride that horse. I think so!!!

We shall see - we beat Auburn and bring a 8-0 Tiger team to Death Valley for Nick the heat will be on Nick and not Les!!

Love it

come on back boys and eat some crow! EAT IT

1 person likes this.
  3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

You look so much worse than the people you are talking about.

Not sure if you're aware of that.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

:rolleye33:.

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

To you...sure. Pretty sad when we can't celebrate as a fanbase. Talking about a 5-0...and now 6-0 team's fans not being able to celebrate a GREAT win like this without some STILL bitching about the coaching, clock management, (which was perfect by the way), etc... Pretty bad when the fanbase has been split by unrealistic expectations. Even undefeated isn't good enough, having not even played ONE non BCS team. So now can we celebrate? Now can we all be one big happy fanbase? No. Because some STILL aren't happy. It wasn't flawless...wasn't perfect.:rolleye33:

GEAUX TIGERS!!

6. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

You are your username

7. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

it's hard isn't it

the leader of the hate having to look in the mirror

mirror mirror on the wall

why didn't Les take his final fall

all the King's horses and all the King's men

couldn't make Les out to be as stupid as I know he is

at the end of the day

Les is standing to take on another day

could it be possible

could it be true

Les Lucked into another crystal ball just for you!!!

8. lsutygr

lsutygr Freshman

I am extremely excited that we won but sorry to disappoint, one game does not erase the mind boggling idiocy that Les Miles and co have embarrassed the university with lately. I will always support LSU no matter who is coaching the team, outwardly I will always show my enthusiasm for the program but if you want me to come to an LSU board and love on Les, you are dead wrong. Maybe Les should have removed that lump he calls a head out of his rectum and got off the Jordan Jefferson train a little earlier. Hopefully now Lee can earn the spot he should have been given earlier. Sorry to rain on the parade, not here to offend.

1 person likes this.
  9. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

I'm happy! I enjoyed the game. I posted in other threads that we would win the game. I'm enjoying the ride!

1 person likes this.
  10. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

Well, what a nice first post for you. Did it make you feel better? "Sorry to rain on the parade, not here to offend" blah blah blah... Well, sorry to rain on YOUR parade, but you didn't offend me. I'm pretty sure you didn't offend anyone else here either (though I can't speak for all of them). First impressions are a big deal here... you wasted yours on your bash-Les Miles parade. Why don't you get off that float, and come over here... the better parade is going the other way...

I really don't get it. People bitch, then see improvement, then still bitch. Well, I guess I should get it by now, huh? LOL...