Dominion v FOX

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its not hugely beneficial to lie. what she said was not right. the vaccine does not prevent infection nor does it prevent the recipient from spreading the virus. this is hugely dangerous misinformation. she was describing "sterilizing immunity" which the vaccines were never proved to provide. why did she say the lie then?

also the dems lied for years about tons of stuff. adam schiff claimed a million times he had seen info that would positively prove trump colluded with the russians. but he was lying and mueller had no such info. this was schiff trying to lie and get trump impeached to reverse the election. schiff was trying to destroy our democracy and is an insurrectionist.

the left lies quite a bit. hillary claimed, and you helped spread the idea that the russians hacked the election and trump stole the election. this is the big lie that was spread for years by you and your amigos. sad !

i dont think its a good idea to have these election deniers and vaccine misinformation enthusiasts spreading misinformation.

people like @Tiger in NC tend to believe that stuff. like he thought the biden laptop was misinfo. but it wasnt.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

They ALL lie. Only the most gullible rube would believe otherwise.

3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I'm sure you meant to say millions.

CNN members Nick Sandmann.

That's only a start.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

democrats love to say voting machines are corrupt

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Anything not to talk about how FOX just had to admit them at they repeatedly lied about the 2020 election, huh? Flat out lied about it just to coddle the feelings of snowflakes who can’t handle the truth.

6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Where the lawsuit against Maddow then? If you are so correct where is the lawsuit? I hear a lot of this kind of bull shit but these days if you can’t take it into court and win then you are just pissing in the wind. Kind of like when Trump and his cronies filed sixty something law suits about election interference but all of them were thrown out for lack of evidence. But that never stopped @LSUpride123 from spreading that lie did it? Or, like when you claimed that Trump was found completely innocent in the Russia investigation when in fact the man who conducted that investigation said he was not….but that hasn’t stopped you from spreading that lie has it?

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If I spread a lie then quote me. Please. I like to fix my mistakes. However, lies are intentional. I am confident I was not spreading anything I knew to be un-true as true.

I am quite certain the extend of my talks about "dominion" was with regards to my local level at Texas and their findings to refuse their use in Texas Elections.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

who would you like to sue her?

dominion did not win in court, there was a settlement, there was no win. i guess they are just pissing in the wind. a settlement is no admission of guilt.

i didnt claim trump was found innocent and thats not how any of this works. i said exactly what happened, which is they didnt find collusion. please pay attention to my actual words. i am very precise.

for the record i have not found you innocent of child abuse or being a nazi murderer.

please pay close attention to how this stuff works. none of that was meant to find trump innocent. they were looking for collusion, which they did not find.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

when you lied about the biden laptop were you intending to influence the 2020 election by dismissing true information?

do you deny you lied about this?

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Didn’t CNN lie about a kid on a field trip in DC and have to pay him? I could be mistaken, I haven’t had my coffee yet

LSUpride123 likes this.