Does anyone feel a draft?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Apr 26, 2018.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

All I’m saying is FSA, gloves are off. I disagree with most everyone on that board and I try not get my panties in a wad but Kid Kaka makes it difficult for me to check myself. Unless I’m stoned then I don’t care. On this board, we should all be able to realize that while we may differ on the road to travel that leads LSU to the promised land, we all want LSU to be successful, Orgeron or Kermit the Frog as the coach.

Winston1 and lsu-i-like like this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

TT is trolling, he brings it on himself. But playing rough just means we still care. I’d still drink a cold one with most of y’all.

3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I like Miles too and share the sentiment that it was time to part ways. That is a complete opposite to the level of delusion @Taint spouts.

If he left it at that, I wouldn't give 2 shits but he crossed the line with me. The sooner his advanced syphylis ends his miserable existence, the better.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Not trolling at all. We'll see who's sitting on a 7-8 win season, trying anything to justify it. If more than 8 wins, Coach Aranda will have had an tremendous season, despite having his DB recruit number limited by O. Then we get the sheer joy of watching Rosy Finch pick his own Defensive Coordinator. Will he promote from within (Corey Raymond)? Or will he raid a school like a UAB, UTSA or a tiny Louisiana College for a DC? Keeping it "Louisiana Flavor" will not work.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Is it really trolling when your message never changes?

tj lsudad likes this.
  6. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I was a Taint apologists for a while, partly because he did make some valid points and partly because I respect other's opinions and appreciate the balance that offers. After a while, though, the same crap was getting spewed, voluminously, and it got old, then he started attacking individuals like yourself directly. That's when I drew the line and put him on ignore. He's the only personality I've ever put on ignore, and my experience here has become enjoyable again.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I tried to tell him long ago that he shouldn't run around without his helmet on and the chin strap buckled. You know those old style single bar ones from back in the day.

He didn't listen.

lsu-i-like and ParadiseiNC like this.
  8. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

He is always full taint. Good luck defending him as reasonable or sane.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Me too but I often clicked to read that nonsense anyhow. They need to remove that option.

Winston1, shane0911 and lsu-i-like like this.
  10. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

I can still see him dropping 2 key passes vs the sister fuckers.

didit and TigerTap like this.