Does anyone feel a draft?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Apr 26, 2018.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Jeffrey Dale was a 2nd Round Pick by the San Diego Chargers. He was never a "Mr. Irrelevant", obviously. it's painful to watch you learn about LSU Football History on this message board, in 2018.
    Pick Six Dan will be around shortly, claiming you besmirched LSU's Jeffery Dale. As soon as he confirms your treachery on Wikipedia.

There was a Mr. Irrelevant once at LSU. Shane's favorite LSU first family namesake. I'm guessing you'll find this player was taken in the 12th Round, not the 2nd round.

It is amazing to watch you & a very few others Champion a random Quitter, that wasted an LSU scholarship & then quit on his second team at Death Penalty U. Home of Eric Dickerson & Craig James.

I wonder if there will be as much Pom Pom & Towel waving for Savior Smith, who chose not to play for a retard & transferred to Alabama? I don't see that same "Love" happening.

2. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Baseball is not tiga's fault at all. Orgeronism is infecting the LSU Men's sports programs. Hopefully, Wade can quarantine the Basketball team.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You don’t see people drooling over Orgeron here? Let’s be fair.

TigerTap likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

Yeah you can check my shit homie, I have no aliases.

lsu-i-like and TigerTap like this.
  5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

All the Rosy O Pumpers are trying to form a Positivity think tank. Divide & separate, calling out the Jim Jones Ed Orgeron skeptics. I suspect @lsu-i-like will be back in Negatiger Town very soon. It's his natural habitat. Can't blame him. I think he's already feeling that familiar itch, created with the Rosy conundrum.

Besides, who's got the time for aliases? Shane doin' work:
    [​IMG]

6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Not many.

7. lsu-i-like

I can’t check your shit unless I get a matrix style lesson on the internet. Then I’d have to care, which is even less likely. Just yankin your chain.

8. lsu-i-like

I am a nega when warranted (Miles). It’s not warranted yet (Orgeron). I’m fairly nega on Maineri despite making it to the finals last year. He’s doing good enough where I’d coast with his underachieving (relative to LSU standard) if we could make something out of women’s basketball.

TigerTap likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

And there is 1 that is a Miles superfan. 1. But he gets all the shit and a few of the O lovers just get a free ride. Even though he has done nothing to show he is a capable head coach for a major college football team, they can make assinine comments like LSU was better than Bama last year and just stupid shit you would hear from like a drunk LSU student. I don’t always agree with Tap but I’m not gonna disagree with him when I feel he is right.

TigerTap and lsu-i-like like this.
  10. lsu-i-like

I’ve been one of the most tender when it comes to TT. He posts some good stuff, and despite being a caricature he brings some balance to the board. And yeah, there are some O trolls too. I try not to give a free pass.

TigerTap likes this.