Does anyone feel a draft?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Apr 26, 2018.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Nobody said it was easy... :D

TigerTap likes this.
  2. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

He is a quitter. And not just at LSU. He Quit on the very school that provided him shelter from those big, nasty & downright mean SEC DBs. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you..not once, but twice. He had no reason to quit on LSU to begin with. Perhaps he was too embarrassed after being targeted 3 times & coming up with no catches? It's a bad pattern for life, IMO. "One Year Wonder"..it says. Very accurate.

Jobs are not the same as a college sports team. People go to work to get paid. Theoretically, that's not how "Team spirit" works.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Oh dear lord. This is about all the nfl talent with nothing at QB to go with it. Not 1970 which you and miles are stuck in.
    Your defense of this shitty qb development and passing game is as embarrassing as the void itself. You're too far gone.

You should have just piled on Oeaux and not tried to defend miles shitty qb play. Both are indefensible.

4. didit

didit Veteran Member

iirc, it wasn't just that he had a bad day... he was told he needed to wear glasses or contacts and he refused to wear them and it affected his ability to catch the ball consistently... in previous years, we had another receiver who actually listened to the coaches about his eyes (byrd, i think) and he wound up having a really good year and made it to the nfl...

TigerTap likes this.
  5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

If anyone is an authority on team spirit you're not the guy.

6. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Where are these insults? I'm serious. I retread & don't see any serious insults at all.

I see Pick 6 Dan telling me to go cheer for some other team & how much I love Big Les. I tell him he's new & can go back to droppings. Is there a problem with that? If so, who started the perceived nastiness?

Perple, TeamofSavages and tj lsudad like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It’s all good I’m a total hypocrite. I do the same shit when I get insulted if I’m sober.

TigerTap likes this.
  8. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Dwayne Bowe - Lasik surgery, I think.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  9. six pack dan

six pack dan 16 team playoff advocate

LOL got butthurt quick, no wonder you are called taint...

10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I'm not defending any of the QB play. I stated 1 Fact about the NFL Draft regarding the QB posution. I'm trying to point out very clearly exactly what LSU has & hasn't done at QB for 50 damn years.