Does anybody here believe that driving a big truck, with big wheels,

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Rex making fun of the South & Southerners. Using the guise of trying to understand what he considers "The Redneck" mentality.

Or more correctly, Hollywood's version of a Southerner or Redneck. To Hollywood Pedos, there is no difference. Look at the disdain & animosity used toward the South in almost all their films.

"Big Trucks & Chewin' Tobaccy" - straight out of Illinois

XXL TideFan likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

He hides behind his fake virtue signaling, but he's the biggest racist on this board.

Perple likes this.
  3. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

I have downloaded the Talmud. Jews have a view that all others are sub human and are fit only to be slaves. We are all animals to them. It is a vile collection of writings. Be happy to provide a link for a free download.

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

remember, it’s ok to hug a tree as long as you’re climbing up to the deer stand…

BAY0U BENGAL and shane0911 like this.
  5. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

Note: I didn't read the thread.

I live in a leafy suburb, 90% of folks have white-collar jobs. The sheer size of trucks and SUVs that are just kid-transporters and grocery-getters is insane. I don't care about fuel efficiency, what people spend on gas is none of my business. Just the size of these F-150s and Escalades and Yukons is nuts. None of these people need anything bigger than an Outback or a minivan.

And you can't see a toddler sitting up that high with a grill that huge.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/l...ldren/63-0920a411-ace4-404f-bd7d-a3c50d3d0595

6. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

I don't really care about the size as much as the noise. The size does not really directly affect me other than the fact that I don't want to get hit by one of them. The engine and tire noise for some of them are down right annoying. So unnecessary. Loud motorcycles as well. Vroommm vrrrroooom VRROOOOMM. I think South Park had a name for them...

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nah. Just because you don’t use full utility every day doesn’t mean they don’t get used for said purpose.

mancha likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Who are you to tell people what they need?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

I am Curious what is the purpose of statements like this? Rhetorical, click bait are you the guy who sees a sleeping dog in a yard and has to kick the fence?

shane0911 likes this.
  10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Exactly. I drive 80 miles a day and have limited use for a truck so I don't have one. I can borrow one from a list of friends though when I do need one. If you are a person who does anything on his own, without hiring out, a truck is necessary. If I wasn't driving 20K+ miles per year, I would have my own. We do have a big SUV for kid transport around town and trips.

God bless friends with trucks.

LSUpride123 likes this.