US Politics Doctors begin to refuse osamacare

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Aug 4, 2014.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

And with you, nothing he does is wrong.

Bush didn't affect my income in such a negative way.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How do you figure? How was obamacare worse than Medicare part D?

Is it that hard to figure out that a big part of the reason healthcare expenses are so high is because tons of people go to the ER and never pay for it, making yours and my insurance cost more. Plus if everyone has affordable health care less sick people, less chances I have of catching some sickness from someone who can't afford to go to the doctor. I mean I get the plan it makes sense to me if you are a believer in healthcare being a private industry which i do not, which is why I don't like it. It makes no sense for people who believe in capitalism and the pursuit of profit to hate obamacare. I mean unless you are a healthcare provider that can't make up for all the losses you are taking because you can't deny people insurance because they have pre existing conditions, but hell now you should have a bunch of new clients.

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

yes that recession was great for everyone.

LaSalleAve likes this.
  4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Not true. But his missteps have been minor. The gross incompetence that you charge is unsupportable with facts.

Then you have no investments, poor feller. I bet your pension plan took a huge hit in 2008. And you didn't get a new house during the mortgage bubble. Explain to us how your income has been impacted by Obama.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I have zero problems with the concept of ACA. Only how it was passed and rushed through. With something this big, they should have taken their time.

Tiger in NC, LSUDad and LSUMASTERMIND like this.
  6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

couldnt agree more, poorly executed.

LSUDad and shane0911 like this.
  7. red55

I had less of a problem with getting it done quickly, something Washington needs to do more of, than I did with the timing. Obama was elected on Health Care reform, everybody knew it had to happen. But when the recession happened unexpectedly, it should have moved down the list a notch. Both Congress and the White House were distracted from recession-related matters in 2009. As it turned out, the recovery was swift and steady, but it was putting the cart before the horse.

Also the size of it should have suggested that it be done in steps. Reform Medicare first and then build on that. Addressing the waste and fraud issues in Medicare could have funded much of the rest of the ACA and raised confidence that large problems could be taken on successfully.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

lol. You have no clue. For one thing, I have no mortgage since my house is paid for as are the 4 vehicles we own.

As to how my income was impacted, that's none of your business. Don 't you know better than to ask people about their finances?

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well when you have leaders saying "we have to pass this bill to know whats in it" I have problems with that. Like everything, it gets loaded with shit and then we spray air freshener over it for the next few decades.

10. red55

I don't care about your finances, I asked about Obama's negative impact on them. You brought it up.