Do you think WW is working behind the scenes?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Apr 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Snarky &/or indirect? Please tell us you're not taking Communication classes at LSU.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

grow up we are discussing these silly lies you guys are making, not trying to insult each other like 8 year olds.

you guys have invented nonsense, and its unsupportable. you are comparing a coach fired to plane crashes killing all players. you are inventing nonsense like he is spiteful and steering players away from LSU. you have no evidence for this. you are just making stuff up and deflecting to insults when i point it out.

3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I don't see where we are disagreement. I personally don't want to keep his wins either.
    I agree that he's gone & really dontccarecif he falls off the map. I said I like & support the McMahon hire.

Was pointing out "Let it go" seems to be a dismissal of basically most things that happen at LSU. And not just your post. It doesn't make for a good conversation starter.

4. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

Kids will have no difficulty finding new homes, there are 350+ teams looking to bolster their rosters and every kid who used to play here draws attention already BECAUSE they used to play here.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

Will is the Devil but just crowned champion Kansas Coach Self is... well the current top coach in college basketball.

• The NCAA has alleged five Level I violations against Self and his programthat center around payments made by representatives of Adidas, KU’s apparel sponsor, to prospective recruits. On Thursday, NCAA president Mark Emmert was asked about KU’s longstanding infractions case.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    shane0911 likes this.
  6. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

I give you a standing ovation. I agree one million percent with everything you said! WW is a POS that deserved to be thrown out to the road with the rest of the garbage.

Perple likes this.
  7. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

All that doesn't matter. WW gave the middle finger to his immediate bosses and the NCAA at the same time and that spells doom for any coach who is dumb enough to think taking that path is going to work out well.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
  8. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

At this point, he better be happy that he's being called William because I can think of several more names than would be much more appropriate!

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

bruce pearl did the same thing and is thriving at auburn, just signed the 2nd highest rated recruit in school history, former LSU recruit

10. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

And he will probably be one and done on and to the NBA by this time next year. I wish the NCAA would end the charade and just let them sign directly into the NBA out of high school as in the Moses Malone era. Frankly I would rather have a bunch of scrappers that want to be in college as opposed to the prima donnas. Scholarships should be a binding 2 way contract for 3 years.

Perple likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.