Do you think WW is working behind the scenes?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Apr 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

As a fanbase, I think we all expected some departures from the program, but this may be the first time in NCAA basketball history that a complete roster has decided to jump ship after a coach's firing. It was clear WW had a close relationship with most of the players, which leaves me to wonder how much of a role, if any, is WW playing in the background? Based on information discovered in this investigation, WW was clearly paying some of the players directly out of a personal banking account he shared with his wife, so does he feel an obligation to help his former players find another school that can compensate them like he promised when they signed? Does he want to help his former players find a new home just to stick to LSU for his firing?

I have no evidence to support WW is doing anything behind the scenes, but knowing how stubborn and I'm sure pissed off he is about his firing, it just makes you wonder if he's playing any role in the departures. Would it bother you if you found out WW was assisting players find a new home? Do you think WW is above that and would never do that to LSU? Would it change your opinion of WW if you found out he was/wasn't assisting his former players find a new home? Are you a fan that believes a player signs with a school and not the HC?

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

We get it. You hate him. I'll give you the same advice you kept giving @Jmg : he's gone, let it go.

kluke, HoopHound, furduknfish and 4 others like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

perhaps you know of betteridges law of headlines. headlines in the form of a question can be answered no and ignored.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines

people put things in the form of a question like this when they dont have good points to make.

i know, which is why you had to phrase it as a question. its a silly rhetorical trick.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Then you should probably stfu

kluke and mctiger like this.
  5. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Hey guys, it called a message board so don't get your panties in a wad! It's where you can conversate about issues and topics pertaining to your particular school. There's a group of you that act like you're still in elementary school. Grow the freak up or simply shut up and don't comment! This is why so many people quit going to LSU message boards because there always a group of idiots that get their jollies posting smart arse comments. With all the technology, I wish there was a way where you had to have a certain IQ to be able to comment because that would eliminate the trailer trash from posting!

Go ahead post your stupid arse comments so you guys can meet later at Chuck-e-cheese and high-five each other on your ignorant posts and ride on the kiddie rides together!

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Why are you getting your nose so far out of joint, just because 3 people disagree with your hate fiction?

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

if it taint one thing it’s another…

kluke, furduknfish, shane0911 and 2 others like this.
  8. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

main-qimg-36f909fa6c7bbbd991a45d5d373df2be.gif

shane0911 likes this.
  9. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

I'm cool. I just get tired of grown arse men acting like middle school kids. Your little group just needs to form your own little trailer trash board where you guys can entertain each other. Mature adults don't act that way!

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we are all perfectly calm. you are the one losing your shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.