Do you #standwithahmed?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by StaceyO, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Well if I am an islamaphobe, I must be a brave mofo considering all the time I Seek out Islamic places and go to them. I fear Islam the way women fear chocolate and men fear watching football.

Interesting I never get called a christianiphobe. The left has no use for calling anyone that because they are trying to make everyone appear racist and put them on the defensive. A person saying "I am not racist" always appears to be losing the argument. You can't put me on the defensive this way because I happily admit I am racist.

Also Bengal b makes a good point about islamaphobia. It wouldn't be wise to ignore how Islam affects our world. You can bet Christians in Syria fear Islam.

Earlier this year I went to Nairobi and every night I drank at a local bar watching English premier league matches. It was awesome because even though these Kenyans are really different than me they spoke English so I could talk to them about the world. They were terribly islamaphobic. All of them were Christian and very worried about Somali and Sudanese immigration to Kenya. A week after I left 150 Kenyans college kids were killed at school by Muslims. And as you know, the American embassy in Nairobi, and the main mall in Nairobi had also been destroyed by Muslims. So, does red believe it was irrational for these Kenyans to be islamaphobic, or is there no level of killing and destruction that justifies a phobia?

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Dune coons could blow up the entire city of New York and a year later it would be politically incorrect to blame muslims

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The lengths you will go to in order to evade the topic is amazing. Red said nothing about Kenya, that is all your shit. If you persecute a 14-year old American kid because he is Islamic, you are an Islamaphobe. You might as well own it.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Forget the current discussion. It's a question for red:

Do you believe islamaphobia is ever justified, and if so, under what circumstances? Is it, for example, islamaphobic for the security of airports in Israel to profile Muslims for extra security?

5. red55

I've already explained it. Islamophobia is an irrational fear of Islam. All phobia are problems for the phobic. It clouds their logic. If Ahmed had been a Mormon white kid, you would not be teeing off on him, would you?

The fact that there is a war going on between Islamist terrorists and Kenya or Israel is not an irrational fear of a religion. It is a legitimate concern for security. They would have the same concern and same response if radical Amish were killing Israelis. Compre?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

A Mormon ? Please, of course I would criticize him, Mormonism is loony! Do you not remeber our 10 years of me calling out every religious person as an idiot?

You would criticize him too, lefties live to prove how not racist they are by calling out white religions.

You mention there is a war between Israel/Kenya and Islamic terrorism. The United States is not at war with Islamic terrorism? coulda fooled me.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Also worth noting is that this happened near Dallas, where only months before two muslim fellas had attempted a mass shooting in nearby garland Texas. The cops shot those guys, and they didn't pull of their mass killing, but the cops only caught them because the cops were islamaphobes

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If the kid had been a Mormon, a Jew, an athiest or a Baptist there would have been no story. We woult never have heard about it.

Islamphobic is a word coined by ther PC spin doctors. A better word would be Islamavigilent. We should all be Islamavigilent

Jmg likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Red why don't you listen to your homie Bengal b

Bengal B likes this.
  10. red55

Then you are a mormophobe as well. Do all right-wing goose-stepping fascists cope with irrational fears?

When you lose an argument you start baiting me with this tripe. Try not to be a peabrain. Everybody is racist and I have never been feel-good type.

No, what I SAID was that the United States is not at war with its own 14-year old children. You are easily fooled and afraid these days.