DNC "Hack" called into question

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 10, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well if it was leaks and not hacks, then yes, there was collusion. Internally.

kcal likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Dont let him lie to you. Bloomberg has picked the story up as well.

Now that its out there, it can be analysed further.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

WTF are you talking about you troll?? I've been one of Trump's biggest critics and never supported him before during or after. That being said I'm as big a critic of HRC and the DNC as there is. They are as corrupt to the core as any organization in history.
    Point is Rexie and @Tiger in NC is that the reports of the hack not being of Russian origin are coming from the same people that exposed things when W was president. This doesn't appear to be partisan at all. Second the reports aren't coming from Breitbart or Fox but from Bloomberg and The Nation....NOT supporters of Trump in any way.
    If you can read Rexie no one has be allowed to forensically examine the servers so no one really knows at the moment. This report does note that the data draw when the 'hack' was made was at a significantly higher rate than possible over the internet. That leads to the conclusion it was an inside job that is hard to refute with the information available now.
    As I said it is possible and if this report accurate collusion between the Trump team occurred as did an internal hack by someone inside the DNC. My question was and is that if it was an inside job what impact does this have on the investigation on the democrat party? I posit it will be devastating...possibly more so than an impeachment of DT would be to the republicans. After all DT is no more republican than Bernie is a democrat. In fact DT has more history as a democrat than a republican.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

When you're more critical of Hillary than of Trump you're a delusional, misinformed, brainwashed Trumplodyte..... Own up to it.

5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Your an ass clown

shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood